All: Characters who left and never returned

• Members

Tom and Simone haven't aired since what? 1996 or 1997?

They've long been forgotten about so I think that's why they were included.

Gail and Lee are never referenced and they haven't been on GH in a long time. I'd say 2004. Were they there when Lila died? I know Kevin and Lucy returned for it, right? I wasn't watching regularly then.

It's sad to realize what characters GH could have re-introduced over the years to be less of a shell of itself, but Guza had no interest in that. Sigh.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Apparently that was just a rumor and that was never really planned.

I saw a Jackie Zeman interview and she said she had talked to RC and FV, and they said that they were interested in having her back, but not unless there would be a real storyline for her. So basically, they don't want her to come back as a supporting character to be there for her family, which is what would really make sense.

• Members

Hope Bauer Spaulding. It was weird, as she was still young enough to be a romantic leading lady, and had connections to (obviously) Ed, Mo, Rick, and Alan, A-M (her son) and Phillip (her step son.) Even when they brought A-M back and had him ridiculously get married every two years they never brought her back or even mentioned her..even to say they were estranged. A few mentions included A-M to Alex "You never liked my mother," Alex:"That is not true at all, I never had anything against your mother," and Alan to Mike at the anniversary show "How is Hope," Mike, "Alan, don't ever talk to me about Hope,"

It was particularly annoying when Weston and then Kreizman retro wrote that nun to be the love of Alan's life...when we all knew it was Hope.

Archived