Y&R Promo: Phyllis vs Ricky (Wk 4th June 2012)

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

good. for. ha. And I hope in the end, Ricky is CLEARED of all the red haring 'dastardly' stuff his father and everyone else thinks he did/is capable of. I hope he's just straight up going after Phil w/ pen and paper/the book. The SL is really gonna fall flat, for me, if they make him a (serial) murderer... sleep.png

• Members

Ugh, Victor isn't even talking to her but to Jack judging by the back of the head. Damn must he be in all promos somehow? LOL, ridiculous. It looks like she's gonna lose the baby. Oh well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

just had a revelation: could Avery be behind Ricky? @ first it was cute/awesome how he's going after Phil, but it's reached the point where., though I still enjoy Phil getting what's coming to her, I'm like WHY is he so hung up on HER? But, maybe, he's not? Maybe, he's STILL working for Avery and she's still bent on getting back @ Phil, and everything got kicked into high gear when their pop died? Because, why would they bring on a seasoned actress to play, basically, a side character? And w/ Sharon now being Nikki's nemesis, who is there to clash with Phil?

hmm!

Archived