Y&R SID - Sharon is a SLUT

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That Sharon stuff was how many years ago? When she had Faith because she had a 3 way WTD and it was in the midst of her breakdown. Billy of course the male whore of the show gets a free pass for sleeping with Sharon the morning of his wedding.

• Members

No it's old news. Sharon slept with Billy 4 years ago when she also slept with Jack and Nick. She was shoplifting and was in the midst of a,nervous breakdown after Brads death.Victoria and everyone else knew about it then by the way because of the WTD part of it. Why it's being resurfaced when Sharon was already chastised for it who knows.

• Members

Oh. I thought the article was implying Sharon did Billy again. I dropped YR two years ago so had no idea lol my bad

I saw her on Let's Stay Together on BET last night. Both that and Single Ladies are filmed in ATL so pretty sure it is true.

• Members

They have teased VR on the cover so many times now it's kind of ridiculous. I don't watch Single Ladies but I might to see her. The only place I ever see her is a bumper on The Africa Channel, telling me she's in beautiful Jamaica.

• Members

It tells you that there's still an audience for her, for all the talk of how people don't want to see her and they know she's crazy, and all the rest. Clearly she sells copy.

That photo of Sharon Case is hideous. She looks like she's auditioning for GCB and no one told her it was canceled.

Archived