Y&R SID - Sharon is a SLUT

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I LOVE it. Anything that will make Victoria squirm is alright with me. I imagine that Victoria makes some snide comment to Sharon about Victor and Sharon fired right back. I'm actually likely this side of Sharon. I'm tired of Sharon being called a slut. If she was a man, no such judgment.

• Members

The other half of this story, Billy is a man and gets called a slut for the way he's been written since the recast. It goes both ways regardless of gender. Both have been writen as incredibly nasty and slutty. You are tired of Sharon being called a slut. Well Im tired of her being one

• Members

I see Let's Stay Together truly is where 90s TV stars hang out these days since I'd seen Jasmine Guy on that show as well not too long ago. In any case, I still maintain that VR should be doing better than Single Ladies.

I guess I should take some comfort in the fact that she isn't doing Money Mutual loan commercials.

• Members

I knew what you meant. biggrin.png

As for that "who wants her back" stuff, that comes from people who claim to speak for the entire soap audience. They are the same ones who look at legitimate complaints and say "If you don't like it, don't watch!!" then once the shows get canceled they talk about how we have to save these shows and we should unite for the genre. SID is just playing the same game.

• Members

ITA - As I've said many times, turning Sharon into a neurotic, shoplifting, bedhopper was one of the worst decision the show made. Sharon was a solid character, but once they started with all the sleeping around stuff - it made no sense. One-night stands and drunken sex are not Sharon. An affair, I could accept (or a one-time one nighter).

As far as men being called sluts, maybe Billy. But what about Jack, Victor, Nick, etc. They are far worse offenders than Sharon.

Archived