GH Promo - Tea and Todd

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's true, but after reading all the stuff about how incredible his work was and how he and Tea were the most orgasmic ever, and why didn't he get an Emmy, and all the rest, it's always odd to go back and see that same dead expression at all times.

• Members

I've read all that too. All I'm going to say is that I think TSJ is very talented. I base that more on his extra-OLTL work than on his time as Todd even though I think he did some great stuff as Todd/Victor/Walker. I think he had great chemistry with FL. They are both actors who seem to enjoy pushing limits.

• Members

They were intense and I liked the raw passion felt between the two characters when paired up against each other in their scenes. They did seem to bring out the best in each other. He definetly brought alot to the table with her than when acting against some of the other stars on the show. They really seemed to have great working chemistry

• Members

they were at first but prior to him screwing things up, they decided to go public with their relationship at the MetroCourt which consisted of them sitting dow with Michael and revealing that they were an item and they would be dating despite Sonny's objections

Archived