GH: Huff post article about how RC/FV are doing so far

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is what Ive been saying and so agree with it

Jason's actions are disgusting. How the rape victim gets turned into the villain is beyond me. Its almost offensive

For real! I was amazed by how quick the Cassandra plot was wrapped but theymonths later and they are still dealing with Lisa, the strippers and Memphis.Those should have gotten quick wrap ups as well

• Members

You know I don't agree with everything he says . No I don't see any explosive chemistry with McBain and Sam but I like that he loves the show and is open to pointing out it's flaws unlike the soap press who've been kissing the asses of the wonder twins. And bravo for him bringing up the point of continuing bad stories. Like he said they wrapped up one bad story within a week but just have to continue these other wretched messes.

• Members

I agree with some of the article but I can't agree that bringing Anna, Robert, and Heather on to circle the periphery of execrable stories is a "laudable respect for the history of GH". It's worse than never hearing from them again, although I applaud Mattson for really throwing herself back into her role.

They dredged up historic characters on OLTL too and ended up putting them in non-existent or crap stories until they dropped them. In this way, Carlivati is no different than David Kreizman. They both start out with the veneer of knowing and loving a show's history, then they proceed to take a big, fat dump all over it. At least DK used to be a pretty decent scriptwriter, can RC even do that?

The rape victim gets turned into the villain because it's a story started by Guza and finished by Carlivati, two hacks who despise female characters and punish them relentlessly merely for their female-hood. Jason's treatment of Sam has passed offensive and is now abusive and grotesque.

• Members

He's right on the money about this (which is saying something since I actually like Dante and am indifferent about John/Natalie), as I've found the LPD to be far more tolerable than the Keystone Kops nonsense that has been passing for the PCPD for over a decade. Having the witless bimbo Lulu as a file-clerk-turned-cop sure isn't helping matters.

• Members

Yet one more article calling Carly mentally unstable?everyone can't be wrong, and I want to be paid because I've stated this the moment this carjunk began! Wolf moved her forward but The Hacks took her back to the mob loving gutter filth! I don't enjoy her at all!

On point about Sonny, but the writing for Jason is deplorable. I agree with the article, but not about Jason!

As for Cartini knowing GH's history? Nothing could be further from the truth! Bringing in vets does not equate knowing history. These bozos are the worst thing to happen GH!

I loathe them!

ANDREA

• Members

This is what happens when you conveniently skip stuff. Add in that you stated before that

you didnt watch Wolf's work and errors will be made. Wolf far removed Carly from the mob emotionally, something no other writer had ever done, so this is cartini's filth!

Not watching does not erase what a writer has done.

ANDREA

• Members

I would love to see an article like this that goes into the continued loss of viewers without the author getting into his or her opinions about actors. This guy is not a drama critic so I wish he would lay off that part of it.

He's right that Cartini have had plenty of time to make major changes and they've done little of that. That's what is going to sink them.

Finola Hughes was brought on to be a Luke ass-kisser. I'll be jaw-dropping amazed if that won't be Kristina Wagner's function too. Both of them deserve better. Frankly, using talented vets to prop up a hambone who plays a washed-up sociopath is just wrong.

Frankly, that bothers me far more than how Jason treats the slore because I remember the things she did. Things that would bother me if they were done to a decent human being don't apply to bottom-feeders like Sam and Carly.

• Members

No I didnt watch most of GW's material but Carly under Guza has removed herself from the mob as well plenty of times over the years. (that was a big part of the basis for how she and Jax initially ended up) She ALWAYS finds herself back bc she has a connection with Sonny that kicks up. Thats been fairly consistent with her. Half a year of GW writing doesnt change that fact and her current writing isnt out of character for the character. It was GW that got her back with the mob anyway when he started having her gravitate towards Johnny who guess what, is a mobster

Archived