Days: SOD Spoilers

• Members

VCR -

Thurs Feb 9 Shawn says good bye to another brother when he delivers a moving eulogy for Zack.

Feb 10 John shows up with a syringe full of truth serum to find out what Lois and Alex are up to.

Next week - Bonnie continues to manipulate Mimi and Shawn,

John has a plan to get the truth out of Lois.

Jen begins to apprectiate Frankie,

Bo and Hope's relationship is crumbling,

Kristian says that when she finds out the truth it will be hard to fogive especially since she has been telling Bo Chelsea was out of control.

Hope Screams " Murderer" at Chelsea - Chelsea tells Hope that Bo gave her permission to drive the car. OY.

Frankie/Jen Kiss

Matt Ashford on Feb 8

Arianne last airdate Feb 8

Polls Shawn, Hope, Shawn /Belle

http://soapzone.com/boards/read.php/gh/main/6171761

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

All sounds great to me. Again, DAYS is slowing things down a bit for Sweeps. I am not sure what this strategy is, but whatever. I guess with the material we've gotten in Decemeber and January and the slight ratings increases, it's working. :)

• Members

Yay! I can't wait for Hope to go after Chelsea. Only thing better would be if Hope actually kills the little !@#$%^&*]. Yay! Jack/Matt is back!

About freaking time something happened between Jennifer and Frankie to move this [!@#$%^&*] along. These two are about as interesting as a bowl of wet noodles.

I am so sick of the John/Lois/Marlena/Alex story. I wish they would hurry up and end it.

Manipulative Bonnie could be good.

And :rolleyes: to Shawn giving a moving eulogy. Why is this all about Shawn?? Shawn! Shawn! Shawn! That stupid idiot didn't even bother to hang around his parents when Zack died. He was too busy chasing TinkerBelle. I have grown to hate Shawn so much through this whole story.

• Members

Well hmm, Shawn IS Zach's brother and I have been to MANY funerals in my life and not once have I EVER seen a member of the immediate family, much less a mother/father/wife/husband EVER give the eulogy.

Also since WHEN is this story all about Shawn?? :blink::blink: IMO he has been pretty nonexistant in alot of the family scenes, so I am actually happy that he has an active role in the funeral.

• Members

It's not about who is giving the eulogy as much as it is that it's pointed out that Shawn is doing it. I would also like to form my own opinion of it. They think it's moving, and that's great. I'll wait and see.

Exactly. He has been missing in many of the family scenes and glued to Belle and company. And yeah, I'm still pissed that Zack showed up in a dream to Shelle. GMAFB.

• Members

Normally I hate that stuff but I didn't think it was pimping. After all, Zach's liver did save Claire. I don't mind pimping couple's that are the next generation of the show (which is Shimi or Shelle) and, in this case, its understandable that Zach would appear to them to comfort them over the decision that was made and to say he was ok.

As for Shawn with his family, he was actually with the family quite a bit. He was there when they learned Zach was brain dead and when they decided to take him off life support. He also showed up once Cliare was out of surgery. He was there when it was important and Shawn has never been one to be the emotional type or to stand around and do nothing, which is why he went to Belle and Phillip to tell them abotu Zach being a donor. He wanted to see that through since that is what Zach and his family would want-to make sure everything went well. He did that and went back and alearted them that it did. I don't see the problem with that angle on the story and I think Shawn giving the eulogy is perfect since it may be too hard for Hope to give it and Bo may be the wrong person given the circumstances. We really don't know-Hope and others may give eulogies too. SOD may have only highlighted Shawn. They often do random things like that so there may be others to speak too. We will see :) .

Archived