B&B - your story ideas

• Members

So, since I've started trying to watch the show more often, along with that comes wishes or desires for stories. I thought this thread could be used for any stories you also want to see.

I know a lot of this would never happen, and may suck, but, anyway...

Bill and Katie grow further and further apart due to his obsession with Hope. Meanwhile, Hope realizes that Liam is staying with her only out of obligation, and decides to be on her own. Liam reunites with a very happy Steffy. But Steffy soon finds that she was more interested in the unattainable than the reality - a guy who doesn't have much to offer her outside of the bedroom, a guy without a lot of personality or drive. Liam senses the distance, and becomes closer to Katie, who can barely even speak to Bill.

Steffy begins fantasizing about Bill. The chemistry between them flares up and while they're trapped at Big Bear during a power outage, they make love. Bill wants to divorce Katie, but his lawyer tells him that if he does, he'll lose half his fortune and a big chunk of the Spencer family business. Steffy refuses to be his mistress, and stays with Liam, who is increasingly suspicious. Not wanting to be trapped in a loveless marriage, yet not wanting to lose his money, Bill begins manipulating Liam and Katie into an affair. They have one night of comfort - enough for Bill's photographers to use to his advantage. He files for divorce on grounds of adultery.

Steffy goes on the warpath against Liam, but when he accuses her of sleeping with his father, she can't deny it. Steffy feels a slight pang of guilt when Bill brags to her that he set the whole situation up, but her mood only truly darkens when she overhears Bill telling his lawyers that he will never, ever marry Steffy, and he has much more fun having a whore, not a wife.

Steffy begins putting a plan together with Katie. Steffy convinces Bill to, because of Katie's threats and hints of knowing about Bill's adultery, sign his business holdings over to her, only for a brief amount of time. Bill, assuming Steffy is easily manipulated, goes along with this plan. The next day, he goes into his office, only to find Steffy and Katie. She says, in the interest of fairness, she's burying the hatchet with the Logans - in Bill's back. Katie and Steffy now own his share in Spencer 50-50.

Bill swears he'll make them pay, and grabs Katie. When they're arguing, she has a heart attack, rushed out of Spencer and to the hospital. Everything becomes a PR fiasco, and Karen flies in to LA to berate her brother for the damage he's done to their father's business. As far as she is concerned, he is too much of a liability and she is going to call the board to remove him from power.

Caroline stops by to comfort him, and, drunk out of his mind and wanting to make Karen pay, Bill tries to kiss Carline. When she pushes him away, he starts to pin her down onto the sofa. Caroline knees him in the balls and runs out into the night, almost being run over. Karen, Rick and Thomas find her in a state and she tells them what happened.

When Bill staggers out of a cab and to his house, a few hours later, he wonders why the power is cut off, but is too drunk to really care. Three shots ring out, and Bill falls to the floor.

As Bill lies in a coma for many weeks, the investigation into his shooting focuses on much of the cast. Finally, Steffy is arrested, after the gun is found in one of her cars. Steffy swears she's innocent. Finally, as the trial nears its end, Liam is revealed as the true culprit, and he admits he framed Steffy to pay her back. Liam is sent to prison, a shaken Steffy is cleared of all charges but has many regrets, and Bill begins waking up, forced to face all the damage he caused and the knowledge that his only child is now behind bars because of him.

Amber is annoyed when Rick becomes friendly with a beautiful new model at Forrester. Thinking that her last trick worked well enough, Amber tells her that Rick is sexually confused, and claims that many years ago, Rick and CJ were more than just friends. She even convinces Sean, a new gay designer at Forrester to take an interest in Rick. When the model sees Sean and Rick together, she decides Amber is right, and backs off. What Amber doesn't realize is that she isn't as far off from the truth as she assumed. Rick rebuffs Sean, but they become friends, and over time, just as Rick agrees to go out to dinner with Amber, he shares a kiss with Sean. Wanting to put it out of his mind, he starts dating Amber, but Amber senses what is going on. She begins digging into Sean's background.

Taylor begins getting notes that tell her Phoebe is still alive. At first she brushes this off, but they don't stop, and Taylor begins to wonder if this is true. When she tells Ridge, Steffy, and Thomas, they are divided - Steffy and Ridge are furious with her for reopening old wounds, while Thomas wants to know more.

Eric and Stephanie plan a big party. Eric is having bad chest pains, but doesn't want to worry Stephanie.

Meanwhile, Hope, wanting to try to focus on something other than her own problems, starts working with Stephanie at the homeless shelter. She befriends Angela, a terrified and abused girl. Stephanie, remembering her daughter Angela, takes this girl into her home, but somehow, her boyfriend and his brothers find out where she's living, and burst into the mansion during the big party. They hold the group hostage. One of them begins beating Angela. Hope shoves him away. He aims his gun at Hope, but Donna runs in front of her. Donna is killed. A furious Eric tackles him, beating him unconscious, as the second man is subdued by some other guests. Everyone wonders where the third man is, and then see him fleeing, with Taylor as his hostage. He's driving recklessly, and their car goes off a bridge. The car explodes, and nothing is left of either of them.

As the family grieves, Eric has another heart attack. The entire family, including Kristen, return to say goodbye. As Stephanie cradles him, he passes away.

Meanwhile, Taylor wakes up in a strange bed, unable to move due to her injuries. She sees Omar. She begs him to contact her family. He tells her he can't live without her. He does give her a choice - once she recovers, she can either go back to her family, or he can help her find Phoebe. Taylor realizes he is the one who has been sending her notes. While she partially believes that he is lying to her, when she looks in his eyes, she senses that Phoebe really is alive. If she can find her daughter, Taylor agrees to stay "dead."

Stephanie irrationally blames "those damn Logans" for everything which has happened, convincing herself that Hope brought Angela into the house and into their lives. At Donna's funeral, Stephanie waits in the shadows, holding a rifle. Before she can give in to her murderous rage, Pam, who had followed her, stops her, and begs her to see reality, and to think of what Eric would want. Stephanie slumps over, agreeing to check herself into a clinic.

Marcus, unable to stay in Los Angeles after losing his mother and Eric, leaves town. Dayzee initially plans to go with him, but stays with Thomas, who can't cope with losing his mother again, losing his grandfather, Stephanie's breakdown. Dayzee becomes his rock, and they make plans to marry. Ridge is enraged, forbidding Thomas from marrying Dayzee. Thorne defends Thomas, and, along with Felicia and Steffy, are the only guests to attend Thomas and Dayzee's wedding.

Ridge can't talk to Brooke about most of his feelings, because he can't talk to her about Taylor and he secretly blames her and her family for what has happened to Eric and Taylor and Stephanie. He also knows she is grieving Donna. This leads him to become increasingly cold at work and towards his children. Dayzee tries her best to prove herself to Ridge, but he shuts her down at every turn, humiliating her at work and at home. One night Dayzee overhears Ridge furiously ranting to Brooke about that "street trash" and that "black bitch." Dayzee begins to cry, but soon says to herself, "If he wants a black bitch, he's got one." She begins working with Thorne and Amber on plans to take control of Forrester and force Ridge out.

Stephen doesn't come to Donna's funeral. Brooke and Katie don't hear from him and have not in some time. Brooke is shocked to get a call one day that her father (now played by Jerry ver Dorn) has bought Spectra from Jackie, and the press conference will be today. She races to the press conference, desperate to talk to her father. As she gets there, Stephen walks out to the reporters, and says, "I want to introduce you to my beautiful wife."

Out walks Macy.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Carl, these ideas are amazing. I wasn't sure at first of what I thought about Katie and Liam's affair but as the story went on it fit perfectly. This is the kind of story B&B needs to tell. I love EVERYTHING! It has suspense, intrigue, scandal, it all! I do think it's a bit much though having Taylor, Donna and Eric all die within a few days or so, even though Taylor is actually alive.

And I am dying to know what happens next, please continue sharing!

• Members

Thanks for your kind words. I'm mostly waiting to see ideas other people have; I'm not sure what else I'd do (although I'd expand more on the Rick stuff - I would have an easier time believing he's bi/gay than I would with Thomas).

To me Donna and Eric are just about gone anyway, so I'd ramp up the drama by having this all happen as a chain reaction.

• Members

That is true about Donna and Eric. Their practically irrevelant. I do see Rick as bi-sexual and that storyline could actually be really good. Amber and Sean going at it would be fun to see even though I don't know who would play him, the stories are so good I could literally see them playing out my had.

• Members

I'd probably cast a Latino actor as Sean, although I guess someone would say that's tokenism...I'm not sure who I'd cast.

I would have him tied to Sheila (in blood anyway) but Y&R has ruined that forever.

• Members

I normally don't share ideas for fear of them being ripped to shreds (so be gentle LOL) . None are really all that fleshed out, but here goes.

1. So I feel the show doesn't ever seem to dive that deeply into Spencer publications and only ever talks about how successful it is. Given the struggles real publications are having in the digital age today, I'd bring a bit of that into B&B. Have the subscription numbers of his magazines fall to point that his ex-wife Katie Logan (or Steffy?) attempts a forceful takeover. To starve off this takeover, he hires a former supermodel that was all the rage 20 years ago but since retired and who every has begging to return to fashion. This character, (unnamed so far), I imagine being a cross between Sally Spectra and Wilhelmina Slater from Ugly Betty. I imagine the role being either Indian or African American, but I suppose any race would do. Bill manages to convince to be editor-in-chief of his magazine, but comes at a price.

2. I felt the whole Forrester Civil war thing that Brad teased with Ridge and Taylor, would of been a good story and sad it never went anywhere. I would bring it back, this time add Felicia and Kristin into it. Maybe have it be instigated by the death of Eric, leaving a battle for control of the company.

3. I feel Forrester Creations needs a rival fashion house to compete against. I'd bring the Spectra's back but with a twist. Don't have it all fleshed out, but an idea of a working class 20 something gay Latino and his sister who dream of someday having his own fashion house like Forrester Creations. They are accidentally discovered by my unnamed character from above and featured on the cover of the magazine. This catches the attention of Clark and CJ who have been trying to think of a way to revive Spectra Fashions. The Latino siblings disagree over whether to accept the offer, one wants to, other wants to "build it from scratch and not take easy way out".

4. I'd like to bring back Sheila to cause some trouble and fix what Y&R has done to her legacy, but on one hand maybe it's too ruined to fix and better left alone.

5. Sort of tied to number 4, but I'd bring Lauren Fenmore back to B&B. I'm not like how MAB is writing for her and their are stories you could tell for her on B&B.

• Members

I love your ideas. I especially like the idea of a takeover at Spectra. Foreign soaps (German, South African, at least) do these types of stories all the time. I think some high drama, high gloss business stories would be a breath of fresh air, and still keep viewers. They did for Y&R, when Bill Bell was writing.

• Members

My pitch would be:

1. To reignite the dropped Thorne & Taylor Tots takeover. After the scandal of Hope being a drug addict hits, hurting the Forrestor fashion sales, Thorne plots to restore the family to its old glory. Thorne (along with Steffy and Thomas) go against Ridge and Eric for control of Forrestor. Stephanie plays neutral for awhile before shockingly siding with... THORNE. Enter Kristen (Maura West), Felicia, and their kids -- Zende & Dino. Kristen sides with her daddy (playing off the history of the animosity between Kristen & Stephanie) and Felicia sides with Eric. Not to rock the boat, Ridge decides to get rid of Hope, pissing off Brooke and becoming strike one.

2. Make RJ (Drew Garrett) gay. Have Brooke be in favor while Ridge detests it as he feels he would NEVER have a gay son. Ridge tries to force RJ into dating female, further isolating him and pissing Brooke off. RJ & Ridge have a huge blowup and this results in Brooke and Ridge calling it quits. Ridge moves out and moves back in with Taylor. Meanwhile, Brooke finds solace in her lawyer and old beau, Connor. Connor encourage Brooke to buy Jackie M from Jackie and finally open a fashion house of her own. Brooke takes his advice and buys Jackie M (calling it Logans) but not before taking a parting shot at the Forrestors -- Brooke takes the BeLieF from the company along with hiring Kristen as her lead designer.

3. Heartbroken over Nick, Pammy goes to Sweden for retreat only to injure herself. She has to have surgery over there for the surgery under Dr. Lars Slovak and his mysterious nurse/wife, who turns out to be... Sheila. Pammy wakes up with Sheila sitting by her bed going by the name Charlotte. Pammy accuses Charlotte of being Sheila Carter and Charlotte states that she has no recollection of a Sheila Carter or Stephanie, but Pammy is sure that she is faking it. Overtime, Pammy grows to realize that Sheila may have changed and is not the same. Pammy basically helps Sheila reclaim her life (much to the chagrin of everyone) and prove that it was Sugar posing as Shelia those last few times on Y&R (along with proving that Daisy is not her daughter nor does she have a sister named Sarah, thus destroying that mess Maria created) and that she has changed. However, she hasn't. Sheila decides that this time around, she is gonna use Pam to be her sucker in finally getting rid of Stephanie.

• Members

Great. I would love to see them undo the Sheila disasters of Y&R's last decade. I normally would say it's not worth undoing story, just ignore it, but this is a major exception. And I'd like to see Alley Mills acting with Kimberlin Brown.

Zende coming back would be great too, along with a revitalized Kristen.

Archived