GH: Anyone else hearing Anna's to return?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Finola has stated many times that she'd be interested in returning to GH. They need to bring Anna back and keep her on. She did well on AMC, but she needs to come home to Port Charles.

I'm sure Anna will return soon and wonder why Robert didn't tell her she was alive.

• Members

Man, I miss Finola so much on AMC. David/Anna was one of my favorite couplings. I think she wa s so passed over for an emmy nom for the scenes at the log cabin where she pushes David to let go of Leora and his grudge with the Martins. David was going to take the memory serum to forget everything about Leora, but he reconsidered when he realized it would mean living without ever feeling Anna's love too. Then, Leora's ghost is scene walking out of the cabin and closing the door behind her.

Finola on GH would be so great, though I doubt it would be long term. If GH was smart, Rick, Tristan, and Finola would all be on contract tmrw. They are so why I am watching now.

• Members

They have to bring her back at some point. They both supposedly blew up on that yacht and when Robin and Anna reunited on AMC she told Robin she had no idea what happened to Robert the assumption was he is dead. I dont have much faith in this whole Robert is back storyline because I get the feeling much like all other old school returns, this regime will screw it up royally but I keep watching hoping that they might for once get something right.

• Members

Maybe that's how it will be, and thus is the reason why Anna comes back. Robin finds out he is alive and can't believe it and gets all angry with her father and then calls her mother. Which then brings Anna back into the picture and she lashes out at Robert.

Also Holly never got divorced from Robert, because once she heard he had died she tore up the divorce papers because she felt since he was dead there was no need to mess with divorce papers.

So all of this should be rather interesting.

Archived