Y&R Promo : Week 26th March

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have to admit, I did like Angelina's song today during the double wedding. The closing scene was kitchy, which is kind of fun for the Baldwins as that was what really endeared them to me early on.

In regards to Ricky, it is probably not a good idea to pair a new character with the most revialed character on the canvas (or the in ths show's recent history)... you are winning the portrayer and character no favours from the fans.

• Members

RIcky's a pointless character played by a lousy actor, so pairing him with Daisy won't make it any worse. I still don't understand why an actor who looks 30-35 was cast in this role.

I can't get past the terrible hair on Chloe, Victoria, and Daniel. Has this show become some type of grungy/artsy music video from 1993?

• Members

I think that the hair thing is so unfortunate too because for a while, I think they were the real leaders in hairstyles for women. Amelia Heinle especially had beautiful, Fawcett inspired layers, that showed off healthy her was (a far cry from the current frizz ball it is today). Hendrickson as well had a beautiful choppy bob, Taminn Sursock with beautiful waves, and even Adrianne Frantz had a very flattering straight styler which is a far cry from her current two-buck trailer trash style on B&B. I wonder if there was a change in the hair styling team? The first offender is really Sharon Case, I have no idea what she is thinking with the bangs/front layers of her very flat hair.

• Members

I think part of it is the choice of the actors, and the show doesn't care enough to step in, and part may also be "artistic" MAB. Since Daniel and Victoria are supposed to be "artists" (or she was, anyway), that may account for the awful hair.

• Members

Why does Daniel all the sudden care? Wait, more interesting question - why do I? This Lucy story is stupid and is going nowhere. I wish they never created that kid. So much fighting for no reason. I guess they are trying to recreate the much famed Daniel custody battle Phyllis went threw ages ago to get more people to like Phyllis?

• Members

On paper the idea of a man who doesn't want to be a father reluctantly accepting a child of rape is something which might be interesting, but between the show's insistence that Daniel not wanting this is him not "being a man" or "stepping up", and the atrocious Daisy character, and the unnecessary decision to involve Bacteria (who quickly dropped interest in Lucy without looking back), it's just a mess.

Archived