OLTL: SoapNET Marathon On New Years Day

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought she had a change of heart. That was her original plan but she did seem to regret it early in the episode. She tried to get Joey out of there but his horny self wouldnt let go of her. She called Llanfair and told the maid to tell Viki to stay put bc Joey was on his way but the maid couldnt hear her and therefore never relayed the message

• Members

OMG I just said "You love her?" a second before Viki did the same way she said it. My memory is spot on with this scene...lol

I think he has. The guy definetly looks like he's in his 40s now. I think he's aged older than most actors as he develop bag under his eyes in his 30s

• Members

man Todd and Rebecca had such a sweet chemistry back then

I thought she was better when she was played by the dark haired actress adn was utilized as Jake's sister. I didnt care for this recast when she was brought back. I thought she and Antonio were boring

• Members

There goes a boring generic Kevin

Todd and Rebecca wub.png They didnt say teh words here but I beleived they loved each other

Next episode looks like its gonna be a bore to me. At least its not the gold balloons wedding. I swear Ive seen that countless times

LOVED Jensen as Sarah and enjoyed her with Bo. She and Megan had good sisterly chemistry

Archived