A personal matter. Good wishes and prayers for me please.

Ryan Chamberlain

• Members

I was just talking about this over at SOC in the blogs. But, I wanted to say something here too. .

About a month ago I was doing a self-breast exam and found a rather large and bothersome lump in one of my boobs. I noticed that my breast was dimpling on the skin as well. The other breast also has a small lump. And, I have felt weak and sick for about 2 weeks.

I scheduled an appointment with the health department because I don't have insurance. I go in on the 29th. I'm really worried that this could be cancer. I seem to have alot of the symptoms that go along with it.

I need prayers and well wishes. If you feel like doing it. I am a Christian and I believe in the power of prayer.

If I do have cancer this is going to be a long road that I don't want to go down. I have no money to cover all this stuff. And, I have never had surgery so I am so scared that something will go wrong with that if I have to have it.

My life is a wreck right now. So, don't be surprised if I disappear on here after the first of December or so. If I find out the worst. I will be planning what to do about this crap and go from there. I'm just hoping right now that I am putting the proverbial cart before the horse, But, if I do have cancer. I won't be here much. But, I'll keep you all updated on here and on the SOC blogs.

I have met some amazing people here throughout the years who have in common just one thing that makes me the person I am. But, that feels good. You all have been a blessing.

xoxoxoxoxo,

Selena

AKA

weareclouds

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Weareclouds, I am so very sorry to hear this news. I pray the good Lord sees that you get well.

You have always been such a thoughtful and respectful poster, and you will be much missed. I hope that the future brings good fortune to you, and that you are back at SON soon.

• Members

Selena,

I am wishing you the best, and I will pray for you every day. You are one of the kindest people I have met on the message boards, and I am so sorry this is happening to you. There is a long history of cancer in my family, so I know how thoroughly scary this can be. If you ever need someone to chat with, I'm just one PM away! Please let us know when you get the tests back. You have a second family here, always!

Best of luck, my friend.

<3

• Members

Selena, look into your local catholic hospital... many times you can apply for charity care if you are uninsured. Also, you might check if you are eligible for medicaid in your state. I had a customer who had breast cancer, and her doctor (who is pretty renowned around here) had her on vitamin D supplementation. Hope some of this is of help to you, and we'll all be thinking about you.

Archived