DAYS: Soap Opera Digest February Sweeps Previews

• Members

Maybe the Jack/Jen reunion doesn't happen until May sweeps - JER might need some time to advance the Jen/Frankie supposed romance before Jack returns & catches them in the act(what I think will ultimately happen LOL) :lol: Perhaps the emphasis in February-March will be on Jack being cured.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree, Carrie's been in town for how many "shows" and not one scene with John & Marlena. There were no scenes with Belle but Carrie did allude to seeing Belle and Claire while she was in her hospital scenes. We just didn't get to see it. It would have been nice.

JER seems to incapable of intertwining and meshing storylines.

• Members

Also to note has Carrie even been in a scene or MADE MENTION of Marlena? Hell, even Sami barely does anymore... They are definitely way too isolated. For JER In the 90s, sure there was some isolation but every story interwined. It's kinda doing that now but not really...

Sad for no mention of Jack/Jen which means they either have next to nothing next month or something big happens that they don't want spoiled. I betting on the former (having nothing to do).

So glad Tek/Lexie/Abe are mentioned! I wish it had been played out more over the last year or so but whatever... at least things are being resolved.

GOOOO Hope! I am really hating Bo right now. Chelsea is still a nasty little bitch.

Love Caroline being included in the Shawn/Belle stuff! Love Shawn's reaction to Belle's news too. Belle always was a little selfish twit. LOL. I can't believe her.

John/Alex/Lois/Marlena sounds boring as hell. I want this over.

• Members

The stories do seem rather isolated. Aside from Kate, who interacts with pretty much everyone, everybody's in their own little corner. John/Marlena/Alex/Lois are in their own little corner, with no outside interactions. Belle/Shawn/Phillip/Mimi are in their own little corner. Lucas/Carrie/Austin/Sami. So on and so forth. There's a lack of 'community.' There doesn't seem to be much canvas play right now. Carrie's back on the show, but it doesn't even feel that way because nobody even knows she's back in town. She's interacted with nobody outside of Sami, Austin and Lucas. Marlena hasn't seen her, John hasn't seen her. Has Roman even seen her yet?

• Members

ugh. I like that Shawn is the one saying Blow Me to Belle, but I'm tired of JER and his hampster wheel storytelling. I want characters that learn and grown from their mistakes and actions. Mimi just got off a year of lying to Rex, and now she's going to go for probably another year of lying to Shawn. Just to keep them?

recurring

Archived