DAYS: Soap Opera Digest February Sweeps Previews

• Members

My good friend Deb gave me permission to share these with you. Enjoy!

Feb. previews

"We're pulling at heartstrings both emotionally and romantically" Corday says.

Bope. Hope finds out the truth and its too much for her she leaves town. Chelsea encourages Billie to break up Bope.

Belle/Shawn/Mimi/Philip" "Belle admits her true feelings for Shawn, which is that she still loves him. At first she tells (Caroline) but then she actually does admit it to Shawn too. Shawn won't have it, though. They've passed that point-or so he thinks.' Shawn and Mimi plan their wedding. 'Bonnie is really trying to manipulate the situation with Mimi and Shawn. She is the altar ego for Mimi. Mimi is drawn to tell Shawn the truth, that she knows now that the child is his and Belle's and Bonnie is the one to continue to stymie her."

Abe/Lexie/Tek. Abe gets his sight back thanks to Zack. He doesn't know about Texie but is going to find out. Tek tells Lexie he is the right man for her.

Jarlena. This story is going to be a surprise. All that is said is that Lois tells John hers and Alex's plan and John buys it. He's arrested.

Sami & Co. Sami woos Austin but thinks of Lucas. Lucas woos Carrie but thinks of Sami. Austin and Carrie think of each other. Classic quadrangle.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

As already alluded to sort of above is the only real problem I have with Days is that too many of the stories are too inclusive and do not affect a broad range of characters.

The statement was made above specifically in regards to Austin, Carrie, Lucas and Sami. I too hope and wish they would involve some of these people with more characters on the show.

I mean not once have we seen Carrie visit Belle at the hospital even though she talks about she needs to be there. (back when she was in California she said that).

I mean they just need to involve others and make the stories overlap each other more.

• Members

Rick in DTS we already heard that she is staying and has a new deal. It was in this same issue of SOD.

These previews sound great but where is Jack/Jen/Frankie. Oh well its ok at least Abe/Lexie/tek is getting its chance to shine.

The Bope stuff sounds amazing. As does Shelle and Shimi. I only wish that Mimi didn't learn the truth but there has to be a flaw to Shimi somewhere otherwise its too simple.

Austin/Carrie/Sami/Lucas sounds awesome. Its great that Lumi are thinking of each other otherwise alot of people would be complaining.

There all sound great. I love it. Here come February Days!!!!

• Members

:lol: The sad thing is....he's using the CRAP outta that excuse.

Somebody (ahem....JER/Corday....ahem!) needs to quit passin' the crack pipe and quit, thus leaving the reins to someone who actually knows what to do with DAYS or they need to snap out of it and get back to DAYSiness.

*Yawn* So Alex and Lois ARE working together? Or is it all just a hoax put on by crazy, psycho Lois.....*Yawn* I'm beginning not to care. Where's this so-called "love story" between J&M????

• Members

I guess they needed time to figure out an alternate storyline, since when Abe went blind I think most people figured he'd get his sight back in time to see them doing it. Perhaps it's the same thing with Jack/Jen- they need a little bit longer to come up with something slightly more creative (or, y'know, appropriate suggestions on websites and stuff in fanfics).

But yeah. Lame. It's a shame they haven't tried to get me to care about Tek (or even know him). Or about Abe and Lexie's relationship.

Bright side: Hope vs. Billie. Alfonso's on her game lately, so it should be good to watch.

Archived