Classic AMC/OLTL

• Members

I just choked on my drink.

For the record though, I think JR peeing on Zoe/Zarf is something that should be shown to each and every AMC fan who whined that JR being a drunken homophobe who wanted to kidnap his son from Marissa and Bianca was "out of character" for him. No, it wasn't. JR was an !@#$%^&*].

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That wasn't the first time it happened either. He constantly made jokes in reference to Bianca's sexual orientation back in 2004 whenever they would have exchanges with eachother. All in all the writers went back and forth on his "unease" with people who were of a different sexual orientation and I don't think it really did the character any favors especially at the conclusion of the show. But then again at the end JR just hated everybody and everything which I just found twelve kinds of sad even if it was predictable.

• Members

Oh you know I do kinda remember this when JR was drunk etc. While kinda bizarre it at least doesn't come off as quite as "they allowed that on air" as I was imagining with people saying JR peed on Zoe after she had been beat up and left for dead or whatever... JR did see her and walked away.

I liked when they briefly were doing those video podcasts...

Archived