AMC: Emmy Pre-Nominations

Jonathan

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Chrishell7 Chrishell Stause

U guys are amazing-thank u SO much for your input! I went w/ STD ep. Noms are going off a 2min clip. Only nominees will be judged on full ep

The nominees are chosen based only on 2 minutes of work. I hope Susan Lucci submitted the scene where she had a breakdown in Kendall's living room.

• Members

Why is there a 2 minute cap? That makes no sense to me.

I want Debbie to win, by all means she should. But at the same time I could see her getting bulldozed to the side for Susan Lucci who played one of the most important soap roles of all time even if Debbie is the better actress and had better material out of the two of them. I also think sentiment will work very well in Micheal and Cady's favor too if they happen to win nominations.

• Members

Ok so if I read that right, the pre-noms have to submit 2 mins of an episode and then if they're nominated the judges judge the whole episode? Right?

Yes, Susan definitely needs to go with the Jan. 3 ep!! That is her best chance and it was by far her most powerful performance of the year (even though I loved that Jane episode from July, to. I'm kinda torn..)

Archived