More Coming Attractions for GH

• Members

http://www.generalho...gh-spoilers.php

My Take?? Same ol' Same ol'

Page_Marquee_Coming_Attractions.jpg?timestamp=1295899458643

(In no particular order...)

Robin reassigns Patrick's surgery to Matt, which starts the brothers bickering again.

Lucky fights for redemption.

Matt invites Liz for a 'rooftop' picnic.

Maxie hopes that Spinelli will be the best man at the wedding!

Skye tries to leave PC, but Anthony stops her.

Steve and Olivia have a steamy date at the hospital. jeal0002.gif

~

Steve Burton's commented in a recent interview with Sara Bibel that, "Garin wants to involve [Franco] more and make him more of an impending threat, the outside threat for [sam and Jason] as a couple... He watches our wedding...It’s pretty interesting the way they’re tying it in.

With Franco, there’s always going to be surprises, so it’s cool."

"I wake up to a complete disaster [sonny, Carly, etc.]. Sam gets pretty angry at everybody for throwing all their stuff on me when I’m trying to recuperate. So there’s a lot of good drama going on right now...There’s definitely friction between Sonny and Jason when he wakes up because Sonny’s still going through a breakdown. He’s in a dark space right now and he’s not thinking too clearly so we’ll see how that plays out."

"I think somebody loses [the engagement ring] again, believe it or not. The whole ring thing does play out in the rings that we give each other [at the wedding]. There’s a lot of history in the rings. It’s a great little touch."

~

Kristina's illness will be a turning point for Ethan.

According to Garin Wolf, Regarding Sam and Jason's wedding. "It's nothing the audience expects, and its nothing that Sam and Jason expected, either. It's romantic, fun...but there's always someone who might just drop in. Before [Franco] is through, he'll throw in the whole toolbox!"

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am disapointed where the show has gone thus far.sad.png I was in the beginning excited, however I see nothing anymore.

The only thing I am looking forward to is what is wrong with Krissy as well as Dr Steve's new storyline.

In other words, TIRED of Lucky, Losely Liz, Michael, Sonny, Spinelli, Eph, Maxie (who I always loved).

Maybe its slow season and it will pick up once the Fall arrives??

• Members

It seems like a lot of spinning wheels to me.

Jason's in another accident that will ~change everything~.

Sonny's having a breakdown for the 15th time in 20 years.

Olivia and Steve? Who and what?

Ooh, ahh, who cares?

• Members

<p>

</p>

<p>I think it's a matter of the outcome.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Jason has had huge accidents but it's changed nothing - if it changes this time then we have something to work with.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Sonny having another break-down, agreed - been there, done that, burned the t-shirt. But if it gets him out of town, GOOD.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Steve and Olivia are a real snore-fest. Either give Steve a nasty backstory or something with meat in it, or get rid of him.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>The problem in a re-jig is this: some fans want status quo, some want radical differences and the HW has to walk the middle road. To have a balanced story we were never going to be rid of the Unholy Trinity, but we might be lucky to get them split up or at least working with others. And in the meantime we have Tracy leading her own story (don't even bother pinching me awake), the women being seen WITH a POV, and the black/white characters are getting all sorts of grey added. It's a process that will take at last 6 months, but the cure is no where near as bad as the disease had gotten.</p>

<div id="myEventWatcherDiv" style="display:none;"> </div>

Archived