GH: Spoilers coming up

• Members

One can only hope. This week starts the 'cracks' in their relationship. One guess who she turns to??

Matt covers for Liz when Steve goes searching for the missing drugs Liz stole. Is this Matt's new role at GH? 'breaking the rules and ethics for a little excitement'? Matt finds a note that Sio leaves for Lucky. Why do I get the feeling Lucky never see's the note once Matt goes running to Liz with it??

I know Liz didn't kill Sio. However, I hope she is brought up before the board for stealing the meds.

Cassadine's are holding a secret. A big secret. ?

Papa knows more about Tracey's past than he is letting on. Which enlightens Skye.

GHHappeningsII

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not really. If you aren't reading spoilers you wouldn't see it.

If your in the spoiler section already, I don't see the crime. You are reading spoilers.

Point is, some people chose to 'police' others on this forum, when in fact, this is all a learning curve for me.

lol smile.png

• Webmaster

The title of last replied to post appears on the board index, which is how "Mabby" appeared in your title and got my attention and why I subsequently changed it. Also, this may be a spoiler forum, but not every person wants to be spoiled for every show.

I understand that you're new and I'm happy to have you and it's definitely a learning curve as SON tends to be different from most message boards as you've come to find out. I hope you enjoy yourself here for a long time to come, but just be more mindful in your titles in the future.

• Members

Um..As far as spoilers showing up on the front page with the title, I will have to check it out. I wasn't aware.

Sorry, but why would a person be in the spoiler section if they weren't looking for spoilers?

Thank You Errol...mostly for your understanding and kind welcoming words. smile.png

• Members

Bc not everyone reads spoilers for every show. Some people are selective with the type of content they get. For example, I may not care to be spoiled on Y&R as I dont care for that show at the moment, but I want to be as spoiler free as possible for AMC and OLTL, bc Im loving them and want it all to be a surprise. Spoiler section is also are where the promos are posted and those air on tv anyway, so a spoiler free person may not be bothered to come here to view the videos, while still avoiding indepth spoilers. Others may not care about casting info but again, try to avoid in depth spoilers of story details.

Archived