DAYS cast sworn to SECRECY!! Secrecy on the Set!

• Members

DAYS cast sworn to SECRECY!! Secrecy on the Set!

The return of notable past cast members to tape a big event on Days of Our Lives last week prompted a secrecy edict from the show's powers-that-be.

Galen Gering (Rafe) tweeted a picture of the memo, which read: Attention Cast and Crew, Facebook and Twitter: Everything you see and hear is confidential, from who's on set to storyline and even hair and wardrobe. Please don't tweet, blog, update status or share information in any other format unless cleared with publicity. Thank you for helping us with our strategy! Corday Productions.

"Big things going on here at Days!" added Gering. "I'd tell [you] all about it, but we've been sworn to secrecy!"

Makes you wonder what could be up, especially since all the names of the returning stars - from Drake Hogestyn (John) to Deidre Hall (Marlena) to Patrick Muldoon (Austin) to Christie Clark (Carrie) to Matthew Ashford (Jack) -- have already been released. A few of the aforementioned actors did tweet short messages about their on set experience.

"Another long day...just like in the old Days!" said Hall. "It's like never having been gone."

"Back in Salem. What a fun ride," shared Clark, later adding that "I just went from 16 followers to 202. Ali Sweeney must have found my tweet name
smile.gif
."

Muldoon (Austin) couldn't contain his joy about reconnecting with so many old friends. "So great to see Ali-Christie," he tweeted. "Kristian Alfonso just said, 'Welcome home.' I think I'm getting emotional, hahaha."

SOURECE: DAYSOFOURLIVES/ABOUT.COM

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Here's a strange one that was written on Wikipedia under the synopsis of the "Cruise of Deception" storyline...

"2011 Remake

In the summer 2011, it was reported that Days of Our Lives was in plans to create a possible "combo" reeanactment storyline, combining a "remake" of Marlena's Devil Possession and The Cruise of Deception that would have the same plot to the orginals and would involve Marlena, John, Rafe, Sami, Ej, Nicole, Hope, Bo, Carly, Stefano, Kate, Chad, Abaigail, Maggie, Victor, Jennifer, Daniel, Will, Sonny, and Gabby. The major storyline would be a three to six-week story-arc, that would begin with a special primetime special in late-October, and continue daily on the show through its conclusion sometime in Mid-November, (in which the "victims" would return to Salem & Marlena's soul would be relieved from the devil possession) however it was also predicted that the storyline would withdraw fans from the soap oprea then the ratings increasing dramaticly."

I don't believe it. Certainly not the possession part.

• Members

Definitely not buying the wiki story either. Still it'll be interesting to see what this fall has to bring.

Sad isn't it? I hate to see her go again with Vivian's son staying on and besides John coming back would give Vivian a lot more to do.

• Members

I'd love to see Vivian stay on in some capacity, especially with John around, and since they're keeping her son. I can't blame Louise if she has had enough (as she has pretty much said in interviews) but I'm sorry it had to end this way.

• Members

Exactly. See I just edited in my own spoiler on Alice's wiki page:

In 2011, it was announced that a new storyline would feature Alice's soul possessing Melanie Layton's body. The storyline will have the citizens of Salem flocking to Melanie for her famous donuts and advise on their love lifes.

Archived