B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I actually felt sorry for Beth's character. She genuinely loved Eric from the beginning, she fought cancer and ultimately didn't stand a chance with Stephanie. Never understood why they made her disappear with Stephen in the end, if she still loved Eric. And it's ironic that Brooke hated Stephanie for destroying Logan family, but she was actually the one that broke her own mother's heart.

• Members

I don't understand. Is Amy choosing to stop (which is sad but understandable, since she uploaded 500 episodes already) or is the site stopping? Whenever I go to the videoland site (no account) I get this:

Season 1 & 2 not there at all

Season 3: https://www.videoland.com/series/1161/the-bold-classics/2878 (if I click LAATSTE AFL, the last episode is 679)

Season 4: https://www.videoland.com/series/1161/the-bold-classics/3331 (the link is there but no episodes)

But clearly, there are episodes past 679 since Amy has been uploading them, so do I have the wrong link?

So will 750 plus be on RTL Lounge? Can that be streamed online or it's only on TV? 

I'm actually in touch with one other person who just did a free trial at videoland and re-recorded some of the same episodes Amy did but I think his trial expired.

Edited by BoldRestless

• Members

season 4 opens for me not all the time, but try to refresh and it will show

is the free trial a month? if it is we can try one by one to register. when someone's trial expires the nex one registers and so on.

Edited by Marquise

• Members

Yep, as of today it's 753, so there are at least 3 more episodes. Not to mention the fact that some time ago there was another tab for season 5. Perhaps it is Amy choice.

Please register in order to view this content

It's paid channel and I didn't find any free streaming available, maybe somebody else will succeed? And yes, the tv guide shows that on July 6, rtl lounge will air #751 episode.

• Members

Either she lost her account or deleted it on her own, because she's gone from YouTube. Under one of her latest clips from B&B she promised to share the episodes with us soon. I think she was here before and already shared some from 1992/1993, without Christmas one if I remember accurately. I still can't wait for @rsclassicfanforever to share the episodes 1300+ that were sadly deleted from YT as well.