B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Members

It was definitely #804. It would seem that the crew made a mistake during the special event, when the actors received signs with their first episode number, lol. 

Yeah, I wonder if the "original" oncologist was supposed to be Taylor at that time. Or whether they decided that if they go with Caroline's doctor as the next Ridge's lover, they need a new actress. I don't think that the name of the first doctor was given and few episodes later we had Hunter as "dr. Hayes".

Please register in order to view this content

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

It's definitely not the origianl storyline direction: Caroline's first cancer doctor is a man...

I think it was once mentione that Bill Bell was really impressed by Hunter Tylo and therefor quickly expanded the role - I think KKL's pregnanccy in 1990 might have factored in as well for the shift of focus for Ridge. Actually one of the very few believable widower stories on soaps...

• Members

Caroline's very first doctor is a man, dr. Oshiro. He delivered the bad news and I think he had also appeared earlier when Stephanie was hospitalised. But her second doctor is a woman and now that I've checked it we are given her name: it's dr. Angelo. And 20 episodes later Caroline is somehow "transferred" to Taylor.  And yes, it is revealed that she's also psychiatrist when Felicia asks her to help Jake. I don't think that from that moment forward somebody has ever thought of Taylor as an oncologist again.

Edited by LuckyBold

• Members

Hey guys, I wanted to revisit these lists I posted a few weeks ago of the episodes on the 10play site. I filled in more episode numbers and dates. Just trying to confirm that they've all been uploaded somewhere. I'll do one category at a time so people can comment and check the thumbnails.

I can't place the Ridge/Thorne fashion show (Drew Tyler Bell is in it) and I understood there should be 10 episodes per category (50 overall) but when I go to the thumbnails I only see 8, so maybe someone can view the page with VPN and see what's on there.

Best Weddings - done, episode numbers and dates are listed on the videos in the vault

Best Fashion Shows

Brooke's Bedroom

Date: 12/11/98

Episode #: 2942

On the Vault

it would also be cool if anyone has the original version with original music to upload

Lake Como

Date: October 29, 1997

Episode #: 2661

On the Vault

Ridge vs Thorne

Date: ??? (between 2004-2010?)

Episode #: ???

Forrester vs Jackie M, Pt 1 & 2

Dates: August 13-14, 2009

Episode #s: 5628-5629

On YouTube & also uploaded by @Slutty Shauna Fan  here: 

Hope for the Future

Date: 8/19/11 (based on thumbnail)

Episode #: 6137

On YouTube:

California Freedom:

Date: 7/20/15 

Episode #: 7123

On YouTube:

Quinn's Fashion Show

Date: November 11, 2016

Episode #: 7461

On YouTube:

Edited by BoldRestless

• Members

Damn, how I miss Sally & Macy so much on this show. I wish Thudley hadn’t felt the need to off Macy & Darla ugh.

Fenmore’s West this early in 1992? Interesting. Loved seeing Clarke again too!

As for the thief at Forrester my money is on Jake & Margo

Edited by soapfan770

• Members

So nice to see a Spectra-centric episode with Felicia and Stephanie thrown in. The conversation between Sally and Stephanie was so fantastic. 

The more I see these episodes the more I realize that I will probably not like or watch this show regularly again.

• Members

Thanks! I knew one of Margo’s last stories was having an affair with Taylor’s ex husband and divorcing Bill Sr. How much longer was Felicia on for before Dion left for AW? She  had a relationship with Taylor’s brother but they didn’t seem to be together long  before they left LA together.

Edited by soapfan770