B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I don't understand something... and I really am not ungrateful to Amy, who has been the hero for us... but I don't get why she doesn't respond to all the people who ask if she can just give us a folder in google... and just be done with this chaos. It's very strange to have to wait for her every day at a random time to upload a link somewhere, then change her mind and open and account, then change her mind again, and again...and tell us again and again that CBS is blocking her... Let me tell you that if CBS has blocked more that 3 videos from her account and she has had a copyright strike, her profile would be deleted. There is still this one video that she had public 288, that CBS is not blocking. It is very bizare... she continues to say she is not a fan, so I don't get what is going on. I am happy we are getting these episodes, but I'm puzzled by this behaviour. All of the video that were removed say removed by user, not copyright... Can anybody help me understand this... I am not saying she is doing this on purpose, but... I don't get it. Why not a folder and just everyone can go and check out the episode at their time.

I am going to be having some busy days ahead and I'm already scared I may miss some of her posts or changes in uploading... or something.

I really hope that if we all just keep an eye on her profile, we will not lose episodes.

I am again very thankful to her.

• Members

Hey everyone, great news! Nikki N got back to me and said she has full episodes that she will put on the Onedrive (I gave her the link). She said she has a ton from 1993 that she will share. 

The only issue is the episodes are in a vault or stored away somewhere and it might be a month before she can get to it because of COVID-19

• Members

Wow! Thank you so much for contacting her -- It will be so great to see this happen.

Btw, the Polish channel has also received copyright strikes and won't be uploading anymore. Maybe someone can contact them and suggest the same?