B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Members

One can argue whether the beginning (which is plotting-wise splendid build-up) with the Ridge affair and Stephanie throwing around abortion pills was a good storyline. However, approximately 6 months into Morgan's run the whole storyline was truly dynamic. As soon as Dr. Tim from Y&R appears in LA everything is pure soap psyschpath gold. Talk about a great climax. Overall, it is far from a bad storyline - especially for 2020s standards.

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I posted in the How to Fix B&B thread that I'm watching the Morgan storyline on YouTube and although I've seen it before, I am hooked. 

The arrival of Dr. Tim is so good because it adds humour - when he and Morgan are making out and she accidentally pulls off his wig - and the two actors worked well together. 

I watch this storyline and it's never dull, even with Taylor locked in the basement for what feels like forever. 

• Members

Yes, it looks like she’s in the basement 2.5 months before Ridge’s Mercedes SUV does a little DIY on Morgan’s house. I can’t wait for that scene.

Morgan is loathed on the YouTube channel - several viewers refer to her as ‘Pennywise’ - but I think it proves Sarah Buxton did her job. Morgan is a total psycho ex girlfriend. 

• Members

Yep, those YouTube comments about Sarah are disgusting. I can guarantee you something, if that storyline was flipped and Morgan had been targeting Brooke, the YouTube comments against Morgan/Sarah would have been MUCH different. 
People in the YT comments just manifest and feed off each others negativity.