B&B: Old/Classic Discussion & Articles

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

@ChickenNuggetz92 yes, I wasn't familiar with the term before but that's what I assumed it meant!

Please register in order to view this content

I agree that the best and most thoughtful comments are not always the ones with the most likes, so I always look specifically for those hidden gems further down the comments section.

• Members

Friends, just want to ask if anyone is still dowloading the videoland episodes? Probably our 1997 Angel is bussy. Hope he is well! God bless all of our Angels contributing to the Vault

• Members

I am waiting for the 1997 episodes too! I have Videoland but don't have a good way of saving the episodes (I used to do screen recordings but it was time consuming and the files tended to be very large and uneven in quality depending on the Internet connection).

• Members

I hope the angel will continue... If not... I can always come and save the situation  - I have all the episodes recorded myself from videoland. But it will take me loooots of time to upload since my files are HUGE And my internet upload speed is absurdly slow... 

But I hope I don't need to do this, since the Angel has been amazing and perfect so far.

• Members

Yes, that's what happened to me too when I recorded from Videoland a few years ago. The files became huge. But what I did was convert them via VLC, and that reduced the file size to between 100 and 200 Mb with no noticeable loss of video quality. It was rather time consuming though because each episode took almost as long to convert as it took to play.