AMC: Actress returning

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ugh! I was hoping it were MCE

Whye is that hard to beleive? Cady is ALWAYS returning to AMC. She, along with Eden, and Tuc Watkins on OLTL are stars that have constantly come and go on their soaps in recent years. She was just here last year. I can beleive that she was going to have another short stint on the soap

• Members

I'm actually ambivalent about the possibility of Cady's returning for AMC's finale. I want it for fans of Tad and Dixie, of course; and although CM has her detractors, I happen to admire the level of commitment and professionalism she always brings to the table (even as her aversion to long-term contracts has occasionally resulted in bad storytelling - which is absolutely not her fault). However, on the other hand, although I'm sure she is motivated solely by her desire to reconnect w/ fans, it always comes across as her doing favors for JHC and ABCD - and really, if that's why she keeps coming back even after "Death by Pancakes," she shouldn't. They were idiots 1) to kill her off again, 2) to make this death nearly impossible to undo, especially now when there's simply no time to do it properly; and 3) to kill her off in such a cheap and crass manner on top of everything else. I'm willing to admit that, and I stopped caring about "Saint Dixie" long before her murder!

Seriously, when they asked her the first time to come back, she should've told 'em to shove it. Fans or no fans.

• Members

They have messed all over that character to the point where I'd just rather not even think about her. Here's their last chance to get it right and if they aren't careful they stand to leave an awful final taste in the mouths of several fans especially now that anything they do is irrevocabale.

• Members

Yeah, everyone was saying their goodbyes to her lifeless body on a gurney in an ER examination room... I guess we never saw the body after that. They did that double funeral for Babe and Dixie complete with two caskets, of course one was empty... its not a stretch to think the other was empty as well.

• Members

Hearing that Dixie's returning for another damn time is almost as bad as when the cancellation was announced.

God I hate that woman!

I am at least happy that this will be the last [!@#$%^&*] time we have to see this [!@#$%^&*].

Archived