AMC - Friday - April 22, 2011

• Members

Well, I'm happy they are moving towards Angie seeing again.

At this point with AMC's end coming soon, I almost wish Griffin would just never come back. I don't hate him, but I don't really enjoy him either.

Slow episode. Hope we get more Erica next week! :)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

How beautiful were those Kendall/Griffin scenes? The way they said goodbye wub.gif Griffin really should've given Kendall a hug before he left. That was all that was missing!

Griff: "Don't you let her out of your sight for a minute" wub.gif Just the way he said that to Ryan. Griff had me near tears today!

That ending with Kendall walking into her house to find Ricky gleefully playing with the boys? angry.gif WTF!!

St. Barts, Cara/Tad's bedroom, Griffin's hideout, all these new sets lately have been hits IMO. Loving them! Nice to see some new scenery these days, plus the beautiful park is back!

That close-up shot of Ryan had me LMAO.

I get the feeling that the writers really do believe this. It's not a case where David's being wrongfully accused (even though IMO, and a lot of others, he is) and Jessie, Angie, Frankie, etc, are all delusional about this. These writers truly believe that it's all David's fault that Angie ended up blind.

Archived