OLTL Tribute Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

And even when Dorian didn't rush to get Victor's medication as originally played out on screen, is that really considered murder? His attack did irreparable damage to his body and he later died at the hospital, but I just wonder if Dorian's act of omission would legally be considered murder. I guess if she was a doctor it could be. But then again, I think she had lost her license at that point so there may have been some loopholes?

• Members

I don't know if she should have gotten the death penalty but it's certanly accessory to a murder. but like Nora said...nurse Ethel Crawford was Victor's doctor and she should have made sure he got his medication on time. so Ethel was more guilty than Dorian. maybe that's why Viki put it behind her for 18 years. Viki idollized her father...almost to the point of obsession but she didn't do anything about it for 18 years. It was Sloan who feuled the flames in Viki's head. and the judge hated Dorian so he easily gave her the death penalty. If Nora was actually on Dorian's side as much as she said she was, and Dorian had a decent judge, she probably would have gotten a few years in prison and be out early on good behavor.

• Members

oh you mean at the end when she withheld Clint's medication. I didn't even put that together. but yes Viki at least should have given a little nuge to it but hey maybe in 18 years she'll go back on trial for the atempted murder of Clint. LOL

and yes i beleive Viki and Clint would be celebrating their 18th wedding anniversary at that time! Viki wouldn't make the same mistake twice.

• Members

I think a common misconception is that Victor died on the spot when Dorian withheld his meds and not until I read the synopsis that Carl so kindly posted did I realize he died later at the hospital. I also didn't realize that Ethel had been on the scene back then and wasn't just a retconned character that we met in the nineties.

• Members

yes i beleive both Ethel Crawford and Victor's butler Lee Chapin were around during the time of Victor's death. I too thought they were "made up" characters for the trial. Lee must have left right after Victor died and then Dorian hired Herron who stayed at Llanfair until the very early 1990's. Then we had Lois who was just a maid but she sort of got a promotion when Herron left. and then in the last years when Clint moved in...so did Nigel. He became the Llanfair staff.

• Members

I don't know, i thought the whole trial story was great! You had Ethel and Lee and then you had the Bo/Nora story and of course Viki/Dorian feud. then at the end you had the mysterious David Vickers (before he became a boob.) I especially liked Dorian and Viki's testimony's...against each other.