• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Thanks.

They did Hunter Tylo no favors with this hair color (or she did herself no favors). The scenes with Matt seem stilted, with bad dialogue ("it's not you, it's me"). They have no chemistry and he looks crazy-eyed.

Cecily is a lot of fun as a bitch. Her friend seems a little loopy. Julie is another one with awful hair and makeup.

Nina looks great in those crazy patterns and colors. I think it's the contrast to her hair and skin tone. I wish she'd worn this stuff more often. It's striking. Cliff "dies" on that plane, via plane crash, right?

I'm surprised that Myra was so happy for Palmer to marry Natalie. I guess that changed later on.

Joanna wasn't Skye's mother, was she?

Joanna's such a weird character. I wish they'd brought her back later on. I wonder if she will have any interaction with Stuart or Adam around this time.

Edited by DRW50

• Members

Pretty much anything from 1987 and/or 1988... just really hard years it seems for finding material, much less full episodes.

As for the strike material, I believe they also held off some on Cindy's storyline.

Joanna was crazy, and not Skye's mother. She was married to Stuart for a time, but they were not romantic.

• Members

Thanks. I wasn't 100% sure. I guess Skye's mother was dead before Skye came on the show.

Sometimes I wanted all these dead, manpain women who existed entirely offcamera, like Lottie, to rise from the dead and roam Pine Valley.

Given the Orpheus plotline, I'm half-surprised they didn't.