• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

to the best to my knowledge, the cast featured here is as follows:

Standing (L to R): Chris Hubbell (the recently graduated Dr. Chuck Tyler), Susanc Blanchard-Frank (Mary "Mary Mac" Kennicott, RN), Charles Frank (Dr. Jeff Martin), Susan Lucci (Erica Kane), John Danelle (Dr. Franklin "Frank" Grant), Ray MacDonnell (Dr. Joe Martin), Stephanie Braxton (Tara Martin Brent), Hugh Franklin (Dr. Charles Tyler), Ruth Warrick (Phoebe English Tyler), Peter White (Lincoln "Linc" Tyler), Judith Barcroft (Anne Tyler Martin), Bill Mooney (Paul Martin), Pauline Breen (Claudette Montgomery), Larry Keith (Nick Davis), Francesca James (Kitty Cole Davis)

Sitting (L to R): Eileen Letchworth (Margo Flax), Nicholas Benedict (the better of the Phil Brents), Mary Ficket (my favourite Ruth Brent Martin), Kay Campbell (Kate Martin), and Fra Heflin (Mona Kane)

Edited by AMCHistory

• Members

I think this one is a little easier to ID.

Standing (L to R): Ray MacDonnell (Dr. Joe Martin), Eileen Letchworth (Margo Flax), Hugh Franklin (Dr. Charles Tyler), Judith Barcroft (Anne Tyler Davis), Larry Keith (Nick Davis), Agnes Nixon (creator, Agnes Ekheardt)

Seated on the sofa (L to R): Susan Lucci (Erica Kane), Fra Heflin (Mona Kane), Kay Campbell (Kate Martin), Susan Blanchard-Frank (Mary Kennicott), Ruth Warrick sans wig (Phoebe English Tyler), Mary Fickett (Ruth Brent Martin), Francesca James (Kitty Shea)

Seated on floor (L to R): Nicholas Benedict (Phil Brent), Charles Frank (Dr. Jeff Martin), Chris Hubbell (Chuck Tyler)

• Members

Margo Flax was a friend Erica met when she moved to New York to be a model in 1972. They were roommates when Erica became involved with Jason Maxwell (while still married to Jeff). After Jason was murdered, Erica moved back to Pine Valley and Margo tagged along, eventually falling in love with Paul Martin, who was already knee deep in a love polygon with Anne, Nick, and Kitty. Margo suffered from low self-esteem and body image, and she had a facelift (coinciding with the actress's real life facelift) to attract Paul's attention.

Claudette was Margo's daughter, who was on the show for a number of years, but no one ever seems to have comprehensive knowledge of her storylines, if she had any.

• Members

Here is the orginal Brooke (Elissa Leeds) with my favourite Chuck Tyler (Richard Van Vleet)

Brooke.jpg

Margo Flax was a former model, and one time houseguest of the Kane home. Margo was the one time lover of Jason Maxwell, Erica's new agent and lover. She would eventually marry Paul Martin, and go so far as to attempt to murder Anne Tyler to keep him.

here is a longer bio: http://pinevalleybulletin.com/Quick%20Guide/BiographiesWeb/FlaxMargo.html

Here is a better pic of Margo:

Margo3.jpg

Claudette Montgomery is Margo's daughter, who eventually would go on to work at The Chateau. She was most famous for being part of the drug storyline involving Kelly Cole and Eddie Dorrance. She was Eddie's real killer, but was willing to see Kelly go to prison for it. She and Lincoln had a relationship after he married Kitty and before he married Kelly. Susan Plantt Wilson was the most famed for the role. Here is a picture of her and Warren Burton as Eddie:

EddieClaudette2.jpg

• Members

A few more photos I want to share:

MyrtleNigel.jpg

Another photo of Nigel and Myrtle Fargate; I think the picture Adeleide posted was a real treat!

RuthJake2.jpg

Ruth and a very cute baby Jake, at Bobby Warner's birthday party.

BennyBrooke2.jpg

Benny making a move on a "young and impressionable" Brooke

KellyLincolnMyrtle2.jpg

Myrtle and her "children" at Phoebe's funeral.