Perfect Strangers fan thread

Ryan Chamberlain

• Members

Possibly my favorite sitcom as a child. This show made me want to get into writing. Well, this and Murphy Brown. wub.gif

Loved it. Was so great until the last 2 seasons. When Larry and Balki got married and got their wives knocked up. I seriously HATED and I mean HATED the finale. I saw it when I was six. And, was like 'So, that's how you end a beautiful show...By having Larry's wife have a kid in a hot air balloon? WTF?' and, never watched it again. The finale that is...Not the show itself.

I have seasons 1&2 on DVD and really wish they would bring out the rest. Though, YT has a ton of PS episodes. Thank God.

So, here else loves this show. Oh, and the theme song...my god...SO FREAKING CATCHY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfeHaRHy1bk

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I loved this as a kid--it along with Head of the Class were the only shows my dad would watch with us. I haven't seen the show since I was 12 or whenver it ended (and I remember even as a kid, I found the last season or two--when they lived in the house with their girlfriends as being pretty inferior).

• 1 year later...
  • Members

Bumping this because I'm watching a ton of it today.

This GIF makes me laugh. It's like the perfect bitch please face.

tumblr_mh6pf4GzjO1r9jl46o1_500.gif

Yeah. The last 2 seasons kinda sucked. Especially the last one.

But, before that...It was a great show.

Oh, me and the guy who looks like MLB. We really couldn't stop seeing each other. But, we are not boyfriend/girlfriend anymore. He's kinda a FWB. But, we cannot stay apart.

Sometime, for halloween. I'm gonna suggest we go as Balki and Larry. LMAO.

• Members

I know. The theme song is one of the best out there. Love it.

I just found this GIF and I'm LOL'ing at it so hard.

cowabunga.gif

Yeah! Spin Larry around till he hurls!!!!!

I flove Larry. I always thought he was hotter than Balki for some odd reason. Also, my boyfriend (we sorta made it official after 4 years) looks like Larry. And, I find it weird. But, I didn't notice that until it was pointed out by some co-workers of ours back when we started seeing eachother. I just thought the boy looked "familar" in a way. But, yeah. He looks like Cousin Larry. Sans the curly hair. I'm going to attack his hair with a curling iron one night. I swear. And, he's not going to see it coming.

My friend from the PS board and twitter said that he would look identical to Mark Linn-Baker if I just curled his hair. LMAO.

Archived