AMC: 4/11/2011

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Cara: "But he didnt do anything wrong. What he did was take a vow to SAVE LIVES and thats what he's done. He's SAVED MORE LIVES than anyone in this room. He's SAVED MORE LIVES than anyone in this town put together. So lets say he stole antibiotics. Fine, but thats why he did it, to SAVE MORE LIVES."

Yep, just counted and that was 4 times in 15 seconds. I love Griff but dang that was a bit excessive

• Members

Well, you have to take into account that we are soap watchers. By definition that makes us IDIOTS, so the writers have to have the characters drum these things into our heads. Otherwise we might not figure out that Griffin saves lives. I mean, sure, we've seen him do it, but you can never be too careful when you are dealing with idiots. :wacko:

• Members

I felt the same way today. Kendall really doesn't know what's going on and Griffin did lie about stealing the drugs in the first place.

I also love Clear Drama's reverend Ricky clip!

I'm hating Asher today. It turned out that the guy was a creep, but he didn't have that info when he went over to Colby. Then, later he convinced Caleb to go to St. Bart's. UGGHHH!

I wonder if Broderick will keep Chip Hayes on staff; he couldn't have made it any clearer that all Griffin ever does is save lives!

• Members

I mean...I never get tired of looking at my girl but in this case I can't help it!! Well at least from the neck down!! So tired of that outfit she's been wearing for years, lets hope she's wearing something new tomorrow. LOL

Good casting by AMC for that role. I thought he did a great job. Unfortunately don't think we'll be seeing him anymore after this ep, LOL, but he could've fitted in great if he was someone else.

Yeah this is exactly how I felt about it all. I loved Cara standing up for Griff and believing in him 100% against Kendall, but at the same time felt where Kendall was coming from as well. Good drama today surrounding everyone at the police station. I don't know how much more I can take of Ricky, I'm sick of his stupid games!! I mean wow, how can no one realize he's bad already. I was hoping Cara or at least Griffin would have realized it by now. One of them should've realized something was up with him at the station today. I started to think Cara was going to get suspicious of him today when he came to the station but there really were no signs. I wish we could have got a flashback to when Ricky got smart w/her a few weeks back. That should trigger something in Cara that signals Ricky is bad news.

I hope Cara & Kendall can make it as friends still after all this. I really liked their growing bond

Archived