AMC: 4/11/2011

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Can someone PLEASE kidnap Cooney and son. :wacko: Can there be a more boring father/son combination in the history of soaps. They both need personality transplants. Is Cooney's smirk supposed to make me feel threatened? :lol: Cause it doesn't. It makes me laugh and hit FF because he is so freaking booooooring and Unappealling. Sorry MN fans but he is not cutting it on this show and Erica wouldn't look twice at him for any reason, IMO.

I loved that Opal told off the old geezer and is so pro-Jerica.

Why is Colby/Asher on this show?

I have to admit that I kind of liked the connection between Kendall/Griffin today. I'm not totally on board yet but I felt something and that was the first time.

Last, but not least, I loved Jerica's flirty, fun, sweet banter. The canoodling was adorable :wub: I didn't know that word was sexy before today. :blush: I wasn't threatened by the mirror and being in the same room. I thought it was romantic, so sue me :blush: SL/WW really have it and I hope LB changes the direction and doesn't allow Cooney/KWAK to interfere and just hook them up instead.

• Members

LOL! So much word to this. I could not agree more with you.

You are cracking me up, LMAO. Agreed here as well.

There's nothing interesting about them. They are boring! I really like Colby, but paired with Asher, I just can't even fully pay attention. She had light years more life & story potential with Damon.

I feel the same. I don't fully like these two together yet but they're growing on me with each episode these days.

• Members

I don't have a problem w/ Colby, she's a Chandler in transistion to becoming her own woman. Colby isn't the issue, this Asher/Caleb on the other hand is a problem.

Latino no-heat, still annoys me. And I can't stand some of those facial expressions that he chooses to showcase, for instance like this one.

2hod111.gif

• Members

Dang, that's based on Emily Giffen's book, 'Something Borrowed' and has the potential to be a hit with Kate Hudson as a lead. I wonder if former 'Josh' has the big lead in the movie. Would be kind of odd to cast an unknown like that, but maybe he'll be great. That series of books has potential for sequel movies...Something Borrowed, then Something Blue, then Heart of the Matter which is not really related, but has cross-over characters. Sorry for the gushing -- I read them all and was a fan...

As for AMC today, didn't watch yet & not quite sure I need to. May catch it tomorrow or not. Doesn't sound all that enticing. Griffin apparently still saves lives and Ricky's a creeper psycho-killer whom no one has recognized as such (except maybe for super-sleuth Cara who seems VERY perceptive).

The heavy-handed one-note writing of these hacks is very grating. I actually used to like Cara but am beginning to despise her. Same goes for Griff, who I was beginning to like. As for Marissa, always hated her propped red-haired ass, but now I think I loathe her more than any previous character I've watched on soaps (yes, even more than Saint Ryan).

• Members

Cara was reminding us how Griffin saves lives all epi. On top of that her words not mines.

'He's saved more lives in this town than anyone in it'

Griffin was one note all epi, Kendall came off so stupid w/ her reasoning, this writing is horrific for her. Ricky was hilarious.:lol:

Other than that a cute Jerica moment, it felt like a fly by epi.

• Members

He does have the lead. He plays Darcy's fiance, Dex. There are a few differences between the movie and the book, as with all adaptations. I think after this movie is released, Colin will be a big star and will forget his fetus boy fans. :lol:

I agree about the Caleb/Asher. They are boring. I don't care if they bond or not. :rolleyes:

Archived