• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

AMC has been toying around with that opening credit transition for weeks now. I like the one they used for today & yesterday's episode, I think it's nice and flows great with the show.

I'm surprised Griffin said no when Kendall asked him to come with her to Erica's wedding! I actually wanted him to say yes! I'm glad to hear him say that Kendall doesn't need him anymore because she's fully healthy, but I think he should've said yes anyway because you could tell deep down he wanted to! Now it's to late & Kendall's asked Ricky to come with her instead dry.gif

Why did Kendall even need a date to the wedding?? She was kind of acting like she needed one. Girl no one expects you to bring a date to the wedding especially since you are a widow of only 5 months. I hate how AMC wrote that, they are going back to Kendall "needing" a man. Sigh

How disturbing is it that Ricky officiates peoples weddings left and right (he said he's been pretty "booked" lately) when he isn't even a real priest! Now Kendall's opened up the door for him to do Erica's angry.gif

Amanda was awful in this episode...Cara was paying no attention to her at the end & when the coast was clear and no one was in the room, Amanda had the nerve to say "Why are you here?" to Cara. Ugh! I just found that selfish and uncalled for! Do STFU Amanda and get over it already.

• Members

She should be talking sh!t to Jake for getting butt hurt over Tad telling Cara that pen joke. Srsly, he's ignoring the sh!t out of her, and honestly, I thought it was a big bitch move for her to kiss him infront of Cara, but honestly that's not what it was, that's her current husband, she can do that anytime she feels like, for Cara to walk out showed Amanda her card that she really wants Jake back.That it's killing her inside. I would've liked if Amanda did that sh!t on purpose but it wasn't.

The why are you here? was a bitch marking her territory. Simply put.

BTW this Ricky vs Griffin thing, I gotta admit it's hilarious. :lol: It's like one latino pulls out thier penis on the other "latino" and they're having a sword fight.:lol:

Latino No-heat vs I'm watching you

• Members

The Griffin/Ricky pissing contests have gotten old. Kendall needs a man, not an overgrown kid

Cause it's K&S. Kendall apparantly has to have Super Griff save her. Griffin is the new Ryan after all. Griffin is already starting to do all her thinking for her. She got a clean bill of health, but needs her doctor to be there. This pairing has to be flopping hard if K&S have to keep contriving ways to put these two together. Griffin has made it so I can't even stand to watch my Kendall :(

Archived