B&B - Brooke/Thomas: 2011 Sexiest Couple Alive

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOVE IT!

Brooke & Thomas are HOT IMO!! I love them! I am SMDH at what they are being dubbed, though. Why not 'Hottest couple currently in soaps' or something like that?? lol

This is such a sexy pic of them!

brooke_thomas202.jpg

I thoroughly enjoyed reading that interview! Thanks for posting, Cheap.

Whoever photo shopped this did a terrible job. I mean wow..lol

His "No comment" comment splits me two ways, either he was uncomfortable when asked that and isn't really willing to play a gay character, or he's being totally completely quiet because that is what's to come and he doesn't want to give any sort of hint.

• Members

That was such a typical NB interview! LOL

Adam's answers to Thomas's being gay/playing gay were odd. Either the show's going there & told him to say nothing or, he's uncomfortable playing gay & doesn't want to say it. Not sure where I think on that.

And this part where Nelson says "And just so you know, we were all surprised when Drew won an Emmy. And I’ll leave it at that. Back to Thomas" Was that REALLY necessary to bring up?

• Members

So what do we have here then? A potentially homophobic AG (according to some)? If AG is against it then he may have a potential problem here. Whether you believe Bell or not, he brought it up that Thomas might be a closet case so what's a highly religious actor to do if Bell decides to go the gay route? We'll know something for sure if he decides to pull a "Chris Engen."

Archived