Deadline Hollywood Says AMC May Be A Goner

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Honestly, it remind me a bit of the impatience soap fans often express for a story to reach it's climax. It's a quest for immediate gratification.

In this case, I just don't see ABC making any announcement until they are ready to spring the entire fall daytime lineup. It will be part of a big press release trying to spin the news as somehow positive for the new Talk Show.

Guest dc cubs

I do find it odd that AMC didn't say the rumors are not true or are false. Instead AMC just keeps saying they are only rumors.

• Members

Eh, I think some people are going to say ABC is lying if they come out and say the rumors aren't true. ;) Guess we'll see. Hopefully soon, I'm getting a bit tired of it.

I'm still hoping for a September end. I'm headed back to England then, and it would be nice to say goodbye to that chapter of my life at the same time. :)

• Members

I'm going to wait until ABC starts leaking out the 2011-2012 schedule before I take anybody's word for cancellation :( or non-cancellation :). PTB's lie and are lied to. Actors are then lied to. Case and point is "AMC: L.A."!

That's because of "AMC: L.A." and other lies surrounding firings and I'm not talking about the 2010 trend of fake deaths. They are really in a no-win but they put themselves there.

• Members

If I'm this cast I start taking promo shots, start searching for work, b/c AMC's word means nothing. I've already heard JY is not resigning, we already know Chrishell is on 13 wk. contracts and VI is too and so is DM, SL took a pay cut to keep the show going, that's how bad it was. One person's check meant the whole show. Yeh only rumors alright. And HWs talking to FOX News about reality TV, BTW great post Errol.:wub:

• Members

I don't think they delayed anything on purpose, if in fact they are planning a cancelation they simply

may want to stick to the timetable of an announcement on their own terms, I would imagine Frons would

want to make the announcement in person and I would also assume they would want to do it on a day most

of the cast are schedueled to be in the studio.

Archived