Deadline Hollywood Says AMC May Be A Goner

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You guys would still give them [!@#$%^&*], though. I mean, every single one of them could say nothing, and every one of them could Twitter that the show isn't being canceled, and you guys would STILL say the same thing. "Their silence means it is" "They're lying or in the dark".

I guess I think they're in a no win situation right now.

• Members

I get the feeling now that AMC isn't being canceled but the day is still very young on the West Coast for ABC to make an announcement. At this point though I don't feel its being canceled anymore the rumors sound too shaky and it shouldn't take this long for an announcement to be made. My thought was Wednesday would be the day for the announcement since this is the day ABC usually rolls out their press releases regarding daytime developments or hype for ratings for Thursday. SoapNet was canceled on a Wednesday also so if we get to the early evening hours without any announcements then this cancellation rumor stuff is beyond dead and whoever sent that stuff out needs to get bitch slapped. LOL!

• Members

Who knows? I'm just going on what people have stated that since the rumor is out there maybe ABC can close the door on it this week. Cancellations seem to always come out of the blue. ABC will probably likely make a formal announcement regarding their whole daytime block for the fall sometime before upfronts in May and we'll likely find out then especially if they are bringing in a new talk show.

• Members

The AOL article AND another (which IMO just basically copied that one) said their sources told them Monday or Tuesday, and nothing came. I know you guys will just say that person was wrong in what they were told, but I mean, they gave times and dates, and it didn't happen.

Archived