RuPaul's Drag Race Season 3

dsvd79

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG, I've fallen in love with this show! I have a soft spot for Shangela too, even though I know she often needs help with her costumes, etc. I also like Manila, but as I watched reruns of last year's, I realize I'm thinking fondly about the asian Jujubean from last season, whom I *loved*.

I think Raja is terribly overrated. The deep voice in drag, the man-like look on his face when he's supposed to be feminine, and some of his outfits that the judges liked I thought were terrible.

The chubby drama queen who always cried, Mimi Imfurst, performs around my neighborhood here in Chicago. I have yet to check her out though.

• Members

I came out of lurking.

I LOVE this show! I heart Alexis Mateo and hope she wins. I can't stand Manilla and Raja bugs me. Glad Carmen is gone. Her performance was horrible and when it came to lip syncing for her life she was dull and you could tell she could care less.

I have a soft spot for Shangela even though she needs to work on her sewing, wig and make up skills. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

OMG! Did y'all watch the latest episode? Poor Yara! I felt so bad for her. :(

I knew Shangela would be eliminated after the hair challenge (because it was all about design).

I go back and forth regarding Raja... but there's no denying that she's fierce (see avatar).

• Members

Ugh can't stand Raja's attitude. I am going for Alexis or Manilla. I am leaning toward Alexis.

Like last year, I couldn't stand Tyra, and I'm doing this for my son and drag mother every two sentences. She was annoying, yet her drag was flawless like Raja.

Archived