Maria Arena Bell Interview with Entertainment Weekly

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is the exact same story they have burped up for the last three years (at least) with Victor. Good for MAB and company for managing to con the press into believing it's something different. If only they were a tenth as good at actually running a soap as they are at media hype.

• Members

Yeah, I think she'd be the last person to go. If ratings continue to tank, I could see Sheffer being scapegoated, but I think she's there for the long haul. Have any of the actors ever spoken about her? I mean, not bashing her. That would never happen. More of talking about her in a positive light?

• Members

I obviously have no idea what goes on behind the scenes, but just judging on airtime and quality of material, I'd the think the only people that would be really happy with what she's done with the show are Braeden, Case, Muhney, Khalil, and Miller. And maybe MTS because Nikki has a hot young boy toy. Everyone else has either been backburnered to hell and-or placed into some highly questionable storylines. Who knows what they really think!

• Members

well there you go. If the Bells and their production company get to decide who gets fired, then she is Head Everything For Life or until she gets bored or divorced. You can't fire your sister-in-law and expect to keep your brother. And you sure can't fire your wife. They never should have allowed her into their business is the answer.

• Members

True about Hendrickson, Rylan, and Rikaart I guess. Morrow doesn't even seem like he's there half the time, just going through the motions until he can get home to his mancave at night. Didn't Cooper make some remark about being backburnered, and even though Stafford is heavily involved in story, I guess, Phyllis just seems like an afterthought sometimes. I think that Diane is the new Phyllis.

Archived