AMC - Thursday - March 3, 2011

• Members

Lol @ Mama Castillo! I kinda like her! She had her bitch face on throughout the whole show, lmao!! I thought her scenes with Tad were so good, MEK was HILARIOUS.

I love the way Griffin talks about his mom, the way he was describing her to Tad like she was this scary, not to be messed with woman had me laughing!

The most interesting stuff with Kendall today was when she overheard Griffin & Cara talking about the fake marriage and she went in and told Cara the secret was safe with her and she'll miss Cara being around the house! See now that surprised me because we barely got to see Cara/Kendall interacting at all when living together. AMC's to busy isolating Kendall with Ricky & Griffin. I liked seeing Cara & Kendall so close today, AMC really should capitalize on that. Very refreshing seeing Kendall involved in a totally different S/L for a moment other than the lame one she has now.

I can't believe AMC writers have Kendall thinking her memory is dwindling when it really isn't. Ricky was at his absolute worst today making up all those lies, he crossed over to Michael Cambias territory playing games with Kendall's head like that. He really has her thinking she's going crazy & he had the nerve to make her think Griffin is over medicating her. This S/L is RIDICULOUS!!

Loved the deal Greenlee & David made. Wow what has happened to Greenlee? She was the most interesting I've seen her in a while in her scenes with David but before that she was really in the background and as I've been watching her she's just been seeming so pathetic following around Ryan. Greenlee should be more front and center than Ryan.

I feel alone in not finding the show to be that bad lately. I still enjoy it quite a lot even on it's "dull" days kind of like this one. Annie is sorely missed though.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I liked the Mama Castillo stuff too--even if she does scare me that she could be Mama Santos 2.0

I'm one of the few on here who really likes Greenlee, but she's absolutely neutered when she's with Ryan--it's unbearable.

A month back I was actively defending it. I still don't think it's unwatchable--I usually still enjoy watching it and it doesn't leave me shaking my head the way OLTL does every other day, but...

And why we especially lap up the random 2 minute scene with Opal...

• Members

That was the awesome Kendall, then she turned into a loser. I still remember after JR and her were having thier FWBs after swimming, she left the next morning, JR goes to his bedroom seeing someone is in the bed, thinking it's Kendall then out pops out busty 19, 20 or 22 yr. old Amanda :lol:

2005 was a great year when it wasn't Carey related.dry.gif

• Members

I love how Madison just perked right up to enjoy the view...lol

Kendall was such a slut during that time with JR. I remember they did a promo around her and it went something about how to juggle men Kendall style, and it featured her with JR, Ethan, Zach and Ryan

Archived