AMC - Thursday - March 3, 2011

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He huffs and puffs bc David wont tell him anything and when David talks to him, he huffs and puffs bc he doesnt trust him

Im finding it hard buying Cara and her mother as Mexican immigrants. Cara not so much bc I can see her coming to the US when she was young, but theres no accent whatsoever on the mother. She comes across as a natural born American. BTW, I cant stand her already. She's reminding me like Mama Santos and thats not a good thing

This Kendall story is SOOOOO boring

• Members

It must be something about the character of Scott because Adam Mayfield showed just about as much skin when he went skinnydipping in front of Annie!

Once again, Scott & Madison were the best part of the show.

I don't mind Mama Castillo. I thought her scenes with Tad at Krystal's were quite funny.

If Ricky and Diana don't want to get caught, why do they keep having private conversations in public places like Krystal's yesterday and now ConFusion?

• Members

I haven't watched the past 2 days, but from what I hear I'm not missing much.

Damn they must be desperate for ratings, this works w/ 28 yr. old Daniel Cosgrove, now not so much. It feels so anti-climatic too, horribly lit room, preggo woman in bed, I guarantee DC and Mrs. DC are not to fond of this scene.

BWAH!!! When did this happen :lol:

Archived