SOD Days Scoop

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree with this its a good story but its drags at certain points but I am happy that things start kicking into gear tomarrow. I agree that Wayne wouldn't be leaving because of the story-maybe he just doesn't want to do this for long. His chemistry with Dee is great and always has been.

I agree I love Lois but I am getting a little tired of her looking lovingly at her syringe or weapon of choice. I want action which we get starting tomarrow and into next week. I knew they were dragging this out because of the Bo and Hope story and now that its going all the other stories can move now which is why next week we finally get the Alex story moving and the Highstyle thing moving.

• Members

You know what, I tried to hold back my theory I've had since we learned more about Alex and Marlena's past but, [!@#$%^&*], here goes:

I think it was always in the works for Alex to die. After all, Marlena got amnesia AFTER she thought her beloved husband died. Well, once again, Alex and Marlena are in love, Marlena see him as her beloved husband and somehow, I bet Lois kills him or he dies some other way--then bada bing, bada boom! Amnesia for Marls, and then all of a sudden, regrettably, John is her beloved again.

It makes perfect sense.

• Members

I always felt that it would be revealed that Alex was really Stefano and had plastic surgery to make himself look different.

I had felt that JER kept Stefano off the canvas until he could find the right actor to play the role. After all Days does not need another bad Stefano recast like they had that one time. He was awful.

I don't really want Stefano to return but I felt it was a good premise and I have seen Wayne Northrup play bad on Port Charles and he is pretty good at it. When Stefano first came on he was a wonderful character and then they turned him into the cartoon villian.

Days needs a good classic soap villian like Victor was and Stefano in the beginning. Wayne Northrup could have been that for them.

I hate to see him go but have not bought the story as I just hate it when writers rewrite history so often.

• Members

I want Wayne to stay. I wish they'd kept Alex psycho, Wayne would be an amazing resident psycho. It's been good for Deidre to have him around during her rough times and I wish they'd keep him around. Kill off Tony permanently and make Alex the new villian in town.

However, they ruined this story. Or well, several factors played in, but Deidre and Wayne haven't let me down, they've been awesome, both of them. The story bombed because it wasen't what we were promised. It wasen't a John & Marlena story, it was an "everyone else" story and that sucked. Other other factors and tada, disaster.

• Members

The only time Marlena was bearable for me was when Wayne was Roman, and I just wish they'd expose FauxRo as Chris and Alex as Roman once and for all. The whole made up past is ridiculous.

Marlena and the Real Roman, John and Kate. Plain and simple :)

Archived