Y&R: Is Cane really dead?-EW Article

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I believe Cane, Adam, Chance. I might have missed someone, but I'm not keen on actually caring.

Also during Maria's reign of terror, we had Kay and Skye believed to be dead.

They could start a club of their own and have meetings at the GCAC dealing with what they've been through.

• Members

[!@#$%^&*]! I actually like DG and hoped he would end up somewhere else - away from the boring screen vaccuum known as Lily "can't act" Winters. They really de-balled Cane when they paired him with the little loser/whiner Lily. I hate her and Christel's "acting" is so bad I just roll my eyes when she tries to bring up tears about Cane's "Death". I literally think she has to do the Joey Tribbiani method to make it work!

They could have used a hunk like DG at B&B right about now.

I shouldn't laugh but OMG I have to lol

• Members

This is so disappointing. He was terrible and the show has improved so much without him. Lily is just a breath of fresh air and you know these idiots will be tempted to put her back with Cane. Back to status quo on the backburner.

• Members

I hope they don't pair Cane back up with Lily, if he is coming back. Is it actually confirmed that he is? I have to admit, that I have been won over by DG. Not so much Cane, but DG is such a nice, positive person, that I can't help but hope he ends up with a job. I'd much rather he interacts with the adults though. Lane doesn't do either of the actors justice.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Considering the ratings crash Y&R has seen since Cane 'died', I'm sure he's return is tied to Genie Francis. What's interesting is how a small vocal minority (Lane Haters on the Board) don't reflect the reality of what's out there. (Yeah, I dislike them as a couple too. I'd prefer they were separated.) Now that Billy Miller is walking, pretty much seals the deal.

• Members

The quality of the show as a whole has gone downhill, hence the ratings drop. It's possible Diane/Victor or the horrible writing for Sharon (or the show in general) is the reason for the ratings drop. Lane didn't get enough airtime to say the drop is because of them.

• Members

Well, that's true. I try to never make the mistake of thinking that my taste or the opinions I read here reflect what the audience at large really wants. I'm not sure even the powers that be are good at gauging that, and they get a much more objective look than we do. I do believe Lane is popular. DG has won me over, but Lane as a couple simply is not my cup of tea.

Archived