AMC: Tuesday - January 25, 2011

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

GREAT episode! It had all the storylines I'm currently digging!

MCE was, as always, on FIRE! Love that woman, and I am so sad she is leaving. If she had to leave though, she might as well go out with a bang and rock it out! She did that today - loved her lines "STOP WITH THE MAILBOX IS FULL" and then calmly "JR, I really suggest that you call me back". LOL - love her.

nuMarissa was better today, I will give her that. Girl needs to get consistent though (acting). I thought she (character) crossed the line when she told JR that he shouldn't be seeing her.

I will say that RPG/Jake is tolerable with Cara, and I really like Cara as of right now, so I'm into her storyline.

The ending with Liza/Colby/Damon/Tad was awesome! I really thought they were just going to let Damon leave town and then slowly let the secret come out later down the line. I haven't read spoilers, but if Liza tells tomorrow, it will be awesome. Can't wait to see Colby go apeshit.

Anyone know when Damon's final airdate is? Long time ago I thought I read mid-January, but we're almost into February now.

• Members

I loved the animosity in Annie's voice yesterday when Emma was talking about Greenlee. That seething hatred is still there :lol: And then when she found out about Rylee Marriage Attempt #876, "Already, they've only been back together for 5 minutes."

• Members

While its great that they moved her away from Rylee hell, I wish they had kept the Annie/Greenlee hate up. They've only had like a handful of scenes since Rebecca came back last year. She and MCE always worked great onscreen as rivals. I wish that Annie and Greenlee had run into each other more, especially since Annie became alot more assertive, fun and in control of herself since they originally fought. Annie would have so owned Greenlee in any scene they had. Marissa wasnt much of an adversary and paled in comparison to Greenlee

• Members

It is so sad watching Annie fall apart like this! MCE is doing a fantastic job. The scene where Annie was trying to get ahold of JR on his phone was pretty intense/scary...Annie was getting so frustrated because that mailbox was full. She does not realize that it's full because of her! "STOP IT ABOUT THE STUPID FULL MAILBOX, I KNOW YOU'RE THERE!" ph34r.gif

Not understanding the Marissa praise at all....I didn't think SG was all that great in her scenes. She overly recites her lines and she's just so aberrant... the most interesting part about her was in one of Annie's hallucinations when Marissa was in bed w/JR. That's about it, otherwise I was not impressed with her. I am still smh as to why this pointless character is still here, and I am dreading the near days when we'll be left with her & JR, with Annie off the canvas for good.

I really like Cara and find myself caring about her past as well. I think LH is doing a great job.

It was even more scary when she followed that by saying, "You're really pushing me over the edge here." sad.gif

This is exactly how they are to me also.

Archived