AMC: Tuesday - January 25, 2011

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't care if it's a UO, I freaking love NuMarissa and loved that both JR & Annie got owned by Scott & Marissa respectively. SG did a great job and held her own in those scenes.

DC continually owns JY in their scenes. Plus he's so cute :wub:

Annie isn't paranoid she's delusional, and thanks JR for proving that you never loved Annie LOL

Jake & Cara :wub: They fit so much better than he and Amanda

• Members

I'm not saying LH isn't a decent actress, but I could really care less about Cara's story. Did she used to have cancer, too? Who cares?

Not me.

At least MCE is going out with a bang. The scenes with Annie leaving the messages were pretty darn intense and then she called AJ :o

Marissa is a bitch. She blames only Annie for ruining her marriage? Uuuhhh, JR had something to do with it, too.

Marissa did her fair share of cheating as well which has conveniently been forgotten by AMC now that we have fierce "sexy" Marissa on the canvas. :rolleyes:

• Members

Marissa did her fair share of cheating as well which has conveniently been forgotten by AMC now that we have fierce "sexy" Marissa on the canvas. :rolleyes:

I don't think they've forgotten. Wait for it... I think they consider it to be one of the many "good" traits she's inherited from Krystal.

• Members

I don't care if it's a UO, I freaking love NuMarissa and loved that both JR & Annie got owned by Scott & Marissa respectively. SG did a great job and held her own in those scenes.

DC continually owns JY in their scenes. Plus he's so cute :wub:

Annie isn't paranoid she's delusional, and thanks JR for proving that you never loved Annie LOL

Jake & Cara :wub: They fit so much better than he and Amanda

I think he might be treating her worse than Ryan did, when she was going crazy the first time. Not only does JR not love her but he's using her and doesn't really seem to care about her feelings. He's string her along letting her think they have a future, but he's not really doing anything to ensure that.

Annie called AJ? OMG! I missed that!

AJ has a cell phone? Isn't he like 7?

She did end up talking to AJ on the phone. I'm not sure if he has a cell phone, because I think that 7 is young to have one, (even though there are some little kids that have one). Maybe she called the house phone at the mansion and he answered it?

• Members

What did she say to AJ?

She said something to him like "Tell your daddy I really need to talk to him, it's important. Thanks sweetheart".

I had thought that maybe AJ was going to come in and tell JR that Annie wanted to talk with him, while Marissa was still at the mansion. But he didn't show up. Though maybe later on he will tell JR what Annie said.

• Members

LOL :lol:

Please don't go, Annie! :(

The phonecall to AJ was heartbreaking. She was trying to contain herself but she wasn't doing too good a job of it. AJ must've been scared out of his mind....although maybe not. I love that little boy but he's dumber than mudd.

Why can't Kendull leave instead?

+1

Archived