AMC: Tuesday - January 25, 2011

• Members

amc012511.png

Annie: "JR its Annie. I really suggest you call me back"

She got scary when she delivered that line

IA. Im glad she has a backbone and this actress pulls it off alot better than BA ever attempted to. Marissa did good today. Its a shame that both women were fighting though bc ultimately I blame JR for what went down between them. He's been lying to both and its blowing up now

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well it makes sense. If a kid is out and a parent needs to reach them a cell phone is often the only way that it can be done. If there is an emergency and the kid needs to contact their parent or adult in their family, again a cell phone is necesary. What if a bus breaks down and the kids are stranded somewhere? What if for any reason, 911 needs to be called? My sister primarily was given hers, bc she does afterschool activities and isnt always in the same place so she needs to contact whomever when its time to pick her up and where. My dad made sure he gave my sister a cell phone for safety and emergency reasons. Especially with news reports of students shooting up schools and kids getting kidnapped, a cell phone can be a vital tool

• Members

I guess.... but most of us didn't have cells when we were little.... and we all survived. Would an 8-year-old ever be alone without adult supervision? Why not just call the adult taking care of the child?

I just find it kinda silly.... but whatev. :)

Back to Annie..... please don't go! :(

• Members

Wow, Annie is totally losing it here, more so than with Ryan.

and she is already THIS unhinged, just how far is her insanity going to go?

Loved seeing Colby referring to the woman Damon slept with as a tramp and a slut. Liza was on edge :lol:

• Members

Bc its alot more convenient for the child and would be inconvenient for the adult watching the kid to be bombarded with phone calls for other children. I didnt get a cell till I was in college but I sure wish I had one when I was younger.

Haha, speaking of this and Annie. I always get a kick out of seeing Annie use her phone bc she has the same exact model that I do. Samsung Exclaim. Same exact black/blue color as mine as well!

• Members

And none of our parents had the things we had when they were little... and they all survived. It's called advances in technology. We don't need to flush a toilet instead of crapping into a jar in an outhouse... but it sure helps.

Sheesh! The judgment!

Anyway. Back to Annie. Marissa isn't worth it.

• Members

For the most part, I thought it was a really solid episode.

I do care that Cara had childhood leukemia. I didn't like Theresa on Passions from what little I saw of that show, but LH has become a really good actress and I'm drawn in to her scenes.

The Liza/Colby bonding scenes were nice and I loved the ending with Liza practically confessing.

SG is a much stronger Marissa than BA was and she held her own pretty well today, even if she was completely wrong to imply that Annie is a bad influence on AJ and make that lame joke about not taking her drugs. If she really wanted to protect him from people who'd ruin his life, she should keep AJ away from Krystal.

MCE owned the episode. While I would prefer for her & JR to have a stronger relationship, since MCE is leaving, I don't mind Annie losing it again because she's just so damn compelling when she goes nuts!

Archived