OLTL: A Tale Of Two Todds

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Exactly Antoyne, why this much and for this long, besides the money of course. :P Not that Todd's even a big spender really, and to want to assume parenthood and go through all that crap with Margaret, we'd have a truly empty, desperate soul here.

How long was Roman not Roman but John? Alex was only Clay for a couple of years. I agree that this is a streeeeeetch, and yes, a little pressed. I know RH has his legions of fans but I don't think bringing him back will "save" the show or anything. His fans are probably already watching. I'm not a Todd fan per se but I kind of like TSJ and have fully accepted him as Todd. It would feel like a cheat to go back on this now. At any rate, some serious 'splainin to do if this is where they're going.

• Members

Damn, that's a long time. Well, I guess in that case it went over well but we are living in a far more cynical time. :P But seriously, they could do whatever they want and I'd probably go along with it (even if side-eyed). I'm used to the big stunts by now and I've lost the full investment in the show that I once had due to serious dips in quality and the show no longer appealing to my personal taste as much as it once did. So I can go on enjoying the show in the more casual manner that I already do. Shoot, I'm already getting better at tuning out the Fords.

• Members

John Black thought he was Roman, which is why that (sort of) worked. I guess if Walker somehow thinks he IS Todd Manning, via brainwashing and memory implantation or some such, it's easier to buy than if he's just been knowingly masquerading as Todd for all these years.

Archived