GH: Alexis and Sam rumor

• Members

Notice how they've been sharing alot of scenes lately? They've really become enemies with Sam actively hating her and she even slapped Alexis today. I just read a rumor that the show is gearing up to reveal them as mother and daughter. When Robert comes it, it will be revealed that he and Alexis shared a past and Sam is thier kid. Again this is just a rumor at this point. I sure hope it isnt true bc that would mean Sonny got mother and child pregnant. Thats just nasty

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ok, I just had this same discussion at another board! Lemme copy/paste and recaping, hahaha.

-A spoiler back in the day wanting to explore Sam's family/past.

-Alexis refuses to have Sam arrested.

-Sam's child saved Kristina maybe because of the Sonny AND Sam connection!

-But then there's Cody McCall. Remember how he was the butler at Wyndemere for a while? I suppose he adopted Sam? Then what about her brother? Adopted also maybe... and the mother that died in the fire? A STORY TO COVER UP THE TRUTH! Or maybe her adopted mother.

-But then again... I think the story she was going to tell was something that would shed light on the Manny situation and her feelings toward it? Now I'm confused, HAHAHA!

• Members

I guess, but she was living on her own for a while and making a living with the salvage business. I guess she could have been doing that since her teens, but I always thought she was close to 29/30 on the show.

I still think it would be better if Sam/Carly were siblings.

What if Alexis slept with Durant?????????? LOL

Sam would be Carly's sister and Alexis' daughter!!

• Members

I love Sam!

And I would just LOVE IT if the show brought back Holly. OF ALL the characters they could bring back (even more than Anna Scorpio), Holly would be my NUMBER ONE choice. This show NEEDS a diva. Having her related to Sam would be even better. This is SOOO the move for this show to make.

As for the Alexis thing, that sounds OK too I guess...

Archived