AMC: SOD/SOW Spoilers

• Members

Credit goes to DontStare for posting these at Soapcentral:

SOD talks to AM about the strong reaction to now infamous Donna Swajeski interview. She notes there needs to be a chance for a good time to mourn for the Z/K fans, for the Zach fans - in respect to all the work put there. Can't just be out with the old, in with the new. She's talked to TPTB's about that, she's talked to Jordi (who she compliments) who agrees. She's told them lets just see what happens (let it happen naturally), let her just be an independent woman for a while. She thinks the show is doing a really good job of respecting that in what she's shot. She's shot scenes through the new year and Kendall's still pretty deep in the mourning process.

In a relating topic, SOD's AMC editor notes that she's loving Jordi (handsome, good chemistry with everybody) but keep him in the Jake/Amanda/Cara thing for a good while, don't force the Kendall/Griffin hook-up.

The main AMC preview in both magazines is Madison/Greenlee/Ryan. Madison is about to tell Ryan the truth early in the week when Greenlee interrupts. Madison decides against telling Ryan after Greens tells her don't be coming over to the PH anymore. She then tells Frandi she's decided that Ryan will have no part in her baby decisions but she hasn't decided if she'll abort or not. She later confides in Kendall that she thinks she's going to leave town, but before she can make that decision Greens gets hold of her medical records. Gradison are going to have to decide what to do in concerns to Ryan.

SOW talks to Lindsay Hartley about Cara. She notes that Jake doesn't know the real reason Cara left him but the good reasons she did will come out in the next few months. She insists to Jake she's just there for the DWB deal after realizing he's moved on. The pair then both flashback to an old Christmas. It was the first time w/o words they both said I love you to each other. Cara runs into Tad who is initially stand offish but softens. Immigration issues will halt Cara from making a swift exit.

Nu-Scott is in on the 27th. Nu-Marissa is in on the 20th.

Wk of 12/13: Amanda/Cara plan lunch. Kendall plans to work at the Miranda Center. Annie doesn't get what she wants from JR. Kendall doesnt want to spend Christmas with Greens.

Wk of 12/20: Annie confesses her love to a stunned JR. Erica and Caleb get closer. Kendall kicks Ryan out of her house. Greenlee tells Madison she knows her secret. Kendall tries to gain some independence.

Alicia M. gets Applause, Applause from SOW for the week of the 22nd.

There's a Chrishelle Stause interview in SOD. She talks about being recurring yet having a frontburner story. About how fate worked in her relationship with AMC. She thinks it would be interesting if Cara has a secret Jake baby. She doesn't think Cara's return automatically means J/A are going to break up.

Mail: Still mail coming in not liking DS's Z/K SOD interview. A fan thinks Madison needs to be kept in the Rylee equation. David's return made fans jaws drop.

Eden is trying to hook up her incoming son with Alicia's daughter, hee. Nu-Marissa talks about Jacob some more, how supportive he's been.

Looking at recaps for this week for anything David. It looks like Greens is able to sever ties with him, but she will be looking for a new advocate for his health. Other things: Mads is 3 months preggers. Griffin admits Cara is his sister not his lover but asks Amanda not to tell Jake (she agrees).

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It wasn't a shocking interview, but AM and SOD are addressing the interview that DS gave about Zach's death and how she announced in that interview that they already have Kendall's next love interest ready (Griffin) and how he's "lighter" than Zach but will feel the same about Kendall. Basically saying they have Zach's replacement.

SOD must have got a ton of mail from aggravated fans. It sounds like AM is saying that the show needs to take it's time and not pair her for long time and let things happen naturally when they do.

• Members

Yawn.

I can't believe D&D have not yet realized they should drop this. SL's hiatus gave them plenty of time to re-think things. Michael Nouri/Bobbie Eakes is where the chemistry is.

What the heck is wrong with these people? Stephanie Gatschet thinks Madison being pregnant is the most brilliant plot twist ever and now CS thinks we would all be on the edge of our seats if Jake had a child with Cara he didn't know about!? NO! It's lazy and predictable. Which means it's happening.

• Members

I'm so in agreement with AM on this, she is saying everything that has been in my brain. I love that she wants Kendall to be independent for a while and to just let things happen slowly and naturally between her and Griffin. I'm glad she's talked to TPTB about this and I hope they listen.

Knew this would happen...I think she'll work their because of Zach. I hope she doesn't completely leave Fusion behind, though...

She did an amazing job

It really wouldn't be and I hope the show doesn't go there. Please no!!

This strengthens my suspicion even more that the baby is Frankie's! Three months ago it was early September, when Caleb's party was happening, and Frankie helped & comforted drunk Madison and then who knows what happened next?

Archived