New ABC News President

Sylph

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hopefully, this guy will fight for Nightline and continue to keep my favorite hotties with the company(Bianna, John Berman, David Muir, Dan Harris, Bill Weir). Hopefully he cans Ashleigh Banfield.

Diane...meh...take her or leave her at this point. Just don't replace her with Stephanopolous.

• Members
I'm sad because I really rooted for her. She's just not as controversial as I expected. The only hope is for World News to go hip and young. How? Who knows. Maybe have Brian Ross anchor and do hidden camera investigations once a night and scare the sh!t out of us.

He better not f*ck with Nightline. That show(post-revamp) is a consistent ratings performer and bests everything else in late-night when big news happens. You screw with Nightline and Kimmel's toast.

As far as other dayparts, this president needs to fight hard for a mid-day news hour(think Fox News' Megyn Kelly minus the neo-con partisan stance and the once a week cooking segments with breaking news and two co-anchors) and he needs to can Robin Roberts and reshuffle Stephanopolous. Preferably fired, but likely kept on This Week.

ABC News should be going younger. Put Bianna and John Berman on GMA, move Vinita to the afternoon show, David Muir on in the evenings, keep Nightline the same, keep Diane in the company for Oscar Specials, Interviews with foreign dignitaries/controversial celebs, etc. Have her be the anti-Barbara. :)

And please fire Ashleigh Banfield. Hate that bitch.

Archived