John Tyner "Don't Touch My Junk", what do you think?

alphanguy74

• Members

This story has been EVERYWHERE in the last week. Rumors have been circulating of an organized protest of some kind next Wednesday, the biggest travel day of the year. It will be interesting to see what materializes. I personally think this guy is a big, whiny wuss. I bet if some big breasted model was doing the check, he'd be in line REAL fast. It's not as if theyr'e touching people bare skin to bare skin, wer'e talking gloved hands over clothing, here.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think he has a point. There has to be some threshold we don't cross on this never ending quest for security. It's x-ray video scans or frisking it seems. And if a terrorist conceals a bomb in his rectum, what then? The whole thing about scrutinizing citizens on a level comparable with criminals just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. The way they make people fall in line and do as told, it reminds me of the video for Another Brick In The Wall.

at what point does a person declare himself an individual and not just part of the collective ready to be a cog in the machine? And this paranoia with terrorism is out of control. One guy tries to send a bomb via UPS 10 years after a guy tries a bomb in his shoe, and the entire society enters this fascist mindset with the state telling us we have to conform because they want to kill us. Well, who are they? Are we talking 12 people? 1200? And for this 300 million people have been brainwashed into fear, paranoia and these insane rules.

Archived